Monumental Life

arkeyek

First post ever...I am considering contracting w/ Monumental Life.. Does anyone have experience as a Career Agent vs. Independent Producer with their company, please share.

Secondly, how do obtain your final expense leads or how does one obtain final expense leads through Monumental and any details on their lead program would be helpful as well.

Thank you in advance!

First post ever...I am considering contracting w/ Monumental Life.. Does anyone have experience as a Career Agent vs. Independent Producer with their company, please share.

Secondly, how do obtain your final expense leads or how does one obtain final expense leads through Monumental and any details on their lead program would be helpful as well.

Thank you in advance!

They are OK to have. About middle of the road on pricing. Easier on some underwriting, tougher on some things. You will be told they are good for insulin diabetics, but they will get standard rates for insulin vs preferred. Standard rates are way too high when may other companies will take insulin diabetics.

Very, ver dificult administratively to deal with. They will order an amendment just to say they have one.:D

As for the career side, I just found out this week that the rates offered by the career agents are much higher than the rates that can be offered by independent agents.

Ok rates/products. Unless they have changed u can get E&O from them for $250.00 per year? Career agents fill be forced to call on existing clients to sell them more ins. Independant agents, they will do cheap mailings for u, but I have heard the returns are very low?

Thank you in advance!

If you already know what you are doing, it's much better to contract independently with them and also you'll want to add a couple other companies in the mix.

If you need a lot of help getting started, go captive with them or someone else. LOTS of agents die on the vine that try to go independent too soon. Many of them would have been successful if they just would have started with some training.

Great company great commissions. NO telephone interview necessary. Standared and preferred rates. I am aware of only two companies out there that do not require a telephone interview (better known as POS--point of sale tele call). Monumental and Americo. Stay away from final expense "shops". You don't need those thugs. They rip you off. Get all you will ever need to know at this website. fianal expense 101 dot com. I have no connection with them other than as a resource. Just go there and learn alot.

Great company great commissions. NO telephone interview necessary. Standared and preferred rates. I am aware of only two companies out there that do not require a telephone interview (better known as POS--point of sale tele call). Monumental and Americo. Stay away from final expense "shops". You don't need those thugs. They rip you off. Get all you will ever need to know at this website. fianal expense 101 dot com. I have no connection with them other than as a resource. Just go there and learn alot.

EFES and SECURUS are thugs?

ok maybe not thugs. Perhaps opportunists is a better word? Are you going tell me that giving up upwards of 30 to 40 to sometimes 50 percent of your commissions is a good thing? That is what most of them do. You can buy the exact same leads they provide yourself and do very well. Am I wrong? No I am not. I am right and you know it.

Perhaps thugs is a little harsh. How about scumbags? You like that one better? Taking upwards of 50% of your commissions is downright robbery. Final expense life is NOT rocket science. It's hard work and you need to stay focused. Standing up in front of 20 other agents on a Monday morning and telling your experiences for the prior week is humiliating and moronic. Just like the meetings. Would you prefer 50% or 110% commissions? No brainer and no meetings. LOL

Perhaps thugs is a little harsh. How about scumbags? You like that one better? Taking upwards of 50% of your commissions is downright robbery. Final expense life is NOT rocket science. It's hard work and you need to stay focused. Standing up in front of 20 other agents on a Monday morning and telling your experiences for the prior week is humiliating and moronic. Just like the meetings. Would you prefer 50% or 110% commissions? No brainer and no meetings. LOL

What say ye EFES and SECURUS reps is 50% your payout?

Not to mention Larry Dickstein of Securus doesn't even return your calls..How about that??

Back