Monumental Mail Drops

ruin007

Expert
Buffalo
In the experience of people who do Monumental mail drops, how effective are they in relation to other mailers? If anybody is in the TN area, specifically Nashville or the surroundings, how is the response rate? Any mailers better than others with response rate at a price that makes sense?

I am making my final decision with independant vs Travis Tubb's team, and I just want all the information possible before signing one way or the other. Thanks for putting up with me and my newbie questions everybody, and thanks to those who reached out as well. Hopefully I can stop being a parisite on this forum soon, and actually start contributing.

Andrew

You're never going to be able to make that type of decision upfront in my opinion, it would need to be done by trial and error. The mail houses will just BS you and I don't know anyone that is living off of Monumental drops.

IF someone was pulling 2% for example around Nashville with Monumental drops or any other mail piece I can assure you they are not going to come on here give everyone the good news. It's possible, just not very likely anyone would share it.

In the experience of people who do Monumental mail drops, how effective are they in relation to other mailers? If anybody is in the TN area, specifically Nashville or the surroundings, how is the response rate? Any mailers better than others with response rate at a price that makes sense?

I am making my final decision with independant vs Travis Tubb's team, and I just want all the information possible before signing one way or the other. Thanks for putting up with me and my newbie questions everybody, and thanks to those who reached out as well. Hopefully I can stop being a parisite on this forum soon, and actually start contributing.

Andrew

You can actually join Travis Tubbs team/EFES and still do ya own drops, by just brokering ya biz and strickly being wholesale. Ask Travis about that!

Don't focus on number of leads per drop. The only number that matters is the return on what you pay out.

I've been testing different lead venders lately and the worst one returned 7 leads off 2,000 dropped at a cost of $750. I still sold $2,100 in AP so even though I had a terrible return, if I would have gotten 15 more time-wasters (zero income or people thinking it's a free government benefit) it would have just been harder to find the good ones.

Most areas are getting 1 to 1.25 % return but it's easy to get more...but not quality.

I am really trying to find out a good mailer. In everybodies opinion, which mailer gives the best bang for buck, so to speak. Which mailer gets a better quality lead response per dollar spent. Obviously not an exact science, but seeing whose mailer is most worth investing in. Any help is useful, but I'm guessing its mostly trial and error.

0b1kanobee said:
I don't understand this statement. :skeptical:

The more you screen with the mailer the fewer returns you get but you screen out idiots (partly)

If you want more responses, make your mailer look like a free government benefit and mail it to poor people. You'll get 5% return and stay real busy. You'll also go broke.

I did a recent funeral Preneed mailer that got 1 reply off 500 mailed. It was a fantastic reply. As good as it gets actually. But only one.

It's a little scary getting that laser focused. What if that guy would have moved a week earlier?

It's a little scarier actually discussing the benefits of your product and appealing to logic and emotion as to why you should reply..?

I think you hit the nail on the head, Newby. I'll take less response with equal financial investment and ROI all day long.

Having more time to prospect quality prospects versus "Gimmie the Free Stuff" prospects is the key.

The more you screen with the mailer the fewer returns you get but you screen out idiots (partly)

If you want more responses, make your mailer look like a free government benefit and mail it to poor people. You'll get 5% return and stay real busy. You'll also go broke.

I did a recent funeral Preneed mailer that got 1 reply off 500 mailed. It was a fantastic reply. As good as it gets actually. But only one.

It's a little scary getting that laser focused. What if that guy would have moved a week earlier?

Back