MoO E-Signature Process Help.

thomasm

Guru
1000 Post Club
Nebraska
This is probably only going to make sense a telesales agent familiar with selling MoO Living Promise over the phone....

Can someone explain the exact steps a senior who's not web savvy can follow to complete their MoO's e-sig process?

This is become a hang up everytime, I have tried to use them.

First I have to spend a half hour explaining how to disable the popup blocker.

Then we finally get to the part where she can click I AGREE or I DECLINE, and she's not able to click on it.

I'm assuming she hasn't clicked on all the links and scrolled down to allow the I AGREE button to activate, but it's really hard to see what's on her screen over the phone.

Anyone have a simple process to help walk the senior client through this e-sig process. Does iPipeline or MoO have training on the e-sig process that I missed?

It's taking me three times as long to get the E-sig done as it takes to complete the e-app.:1arghh:

This is probably only going to make sense a telesales agent familiar with selling MoO Living Promise over the phone....

Can someone explain the exact steps a senior who's not web savvy can follow to complete their MoO's e-sig process?

This is become a hang up everytime, I have tried to use them.

First I have to spend a half hour explaining how to disable the popup blocker.

Then we finally get to the part where she can click I AGREE or I DECLINE, and she's not able to click on it.

I'm assuming she hasn't clicked on all the links and scrolled down to allow the I AGREE button to activate, but it's really hard to see what's on her screen over the phone.

Anyone have a simple process to help walk the senior client through this e-sig process. Does iPipeline or MoO have training on the e-sig process that I missed?

It's taking me three times as long to get the E-sig done as it takes to complete the e-app.:1arghh:

Would it work to tell her how to let you remotely access her computer so you can walk her through it? Or would that frighten her?

Yeah! Just received an email from MoO stating she figured it out!

Two hours later!

----------

Would it work to tell her how to let you remotely access her computer so you can walk her through it? Or would that frighten her?
That's another issue I have that takes forever for them to figure out. (screen-share) haha.

I usually do voice sig all the time if there's even a hint of unfamiliarity with the interweb!

Some people just want MoO, because they've heard of them, and for some reason they do voice sig on the med supp e-app, but not on the life app.:goofy:

Yeah! Just received an email from MoO stating she figured it out!

Two hours later!

----------

That's another issue I have that takes forever for them to figure out. (screen-share) haha.

I usually do voice sig all the time if there's even a hint of unfamiliarity with the interweb!

Some people just want MoO, because they've heard of them, and for some reason they do voice sig on the med supp e-app, but not on the life app.:goofy:

They do have a voice sig option but only for call centers :)

I guess it would have helped to have read the iGO E-App User's Guide for MoO first.

Everything's in there step by step!

#embarassed. haha!

----------

not completely true. Some people have access to it,without being in call center
Is that a "depends on the IMO" thing?

I guess it would have helped to have read the iGO E-App User's Guide for MoO first.

#embarassed. haha!

----------

Is that a "depends on the IMO" thing?

not really IMO thing, but more of a who you know thing.

Also, instead of using MOO stupid e -app , do it using your own Docusign. Much easier

not really IMO thing, but more of a who you know thing.

Also, instead of using MOO stupid e -app , do it using your own Docusign. Much easier
Didn't even know that was a possibility. Never used Docusign before.

Does Jeff Root talk about that in his digitial life insurance agent superstar book?

Didn't even know that was a possibility. Never used Docusign before.

Does Jeff Root talk about that in his digitial life insurance agent superstar book?

Not sure what Jeff talked about to be honest. He's a sharp guy, but no one knows everything about all carriers.

several final expense carriers take docusign. not a big secret

#embarassed. haha!

----------
QUOTE]

If agents just read the instructions every time they had a question, then there wouldn't be any need for the forum...;)

Back