MoO News... New Phone Interview

Anybody heard anything more about this? MOO could really benefit from having a POS interview imo.

It couldn't hurt their FE product but with all the other carriers, why in the world would anyone send an application to them, other than bad decisions based on greed? Yeah, they pay well!

I only know of one decent agent that uses them occasionally, successfully. Dealing with them is like throwing darts with a blindfold on.

I mean seriously, even a broken clock is right, 2 times a day, but why in the world would anyone deal with their whimsical underwriting when there are so many others to chose from?

Now if I were a brainwashed NAA agent, then I would probably see things in a different light and want to bring them up! I mean, they did sponsor The Wild Kingdom, back in the day. lol Isn't that what Andy Albright brings up, every 5 minutes?

It couldn't hurt their FE product but with all the other carriers, why in the world would anyone send an application to them, other than bad decisions based on greed? Yeah, they pay well!

I only know of one decent agent that uses them occasionally, successfully. Dealing with them is like throwing darts with a blindfold on.

I mean seriously, even a broken clock is right, 2 times a day, but why in the world would anyone deal with their whimsical underwriting when there are so many others to chose from?

Now if I were a brainwashed NAA agent, then I would probably see things in a different light and want to bring them up! I mean, they did sponsor The Wild Kingdom, back in the day. lol Isn't that what Andy Albright brings up, every 5 minutes?

That's just my point. If they have a quality pos interview, there is no underwriting. If they can learn how to process and issue Living Promise the way they do Term Express, it can be a solid product and a very seamless process.

I love how Marlin Perkins used to always order Jim around. "Jim, go wrestle that rhino in heat down to the ground" LOL...but he got out of the jeep at least one time....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vT3GOc9Zgo

Back