MoO News... New Phone Interview

MoO rep on andy albright weekly show announced that MoO coming
out with optional phone interview for Living Promise product for immediate
approval(or not)

MoO rep on andy albright weekly show announced that MoO coming out with optional phone interview for Living Promise product for immediate approval(or not)

That will be an improvement. As long as they never counter offer with their GI plan.

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. Did they say when this will be available and will they do their own interviews or contract an outside vendor?

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. Did they say when this will be available and will they do their own interviews or contract an outside vendor?

the guy mentioned a name of interviewer but i couldnt understand it clearly (yankee) and he did say no date set yet. also going to 24 hour pay he said.

MoO rep on andy albright weekly show announced that MoO coming
out with optional phone interview for Living Promise product for immediate
approval(or not)

Wow, I didn't even realize that NAA was still in business. Are they still starting agents at 55% commission levels and giving them all the PRE-RE-Overworked leads the agents can run?

I was at one of their "training" weekends about 6 years ago. There were a bunch of speakers that shared their stories of how great life was for them now that they found NAA.

Instead of training, all I got was brainwashing! lol

thankfully, it didn't stick

Wow, I didn't even realize that NAA was still in business. Are they still starting agents at 55% commission levels and giving them all the PRE-RE-Overworked leads the agents can run?

I was at one of their "training" weekends about 6 years ago. There were a bunch of speakers that shared their stories of how great life was for them now that they found NAA.

Instead of training, all I got was brainwashing! lol

thankfully, it didn't stick

apparently they're going strong. i had never heard of them till seeing discussions bout them here on the forum. he does a live hour and half show every wednesday on youtube. it is truly a lot of BS, but highly amusing and truthfully, every now and then, about once per show there will be a good idea.
a good idea is worthwhile no matter the source. i could never take a pay cut to work for them. i'll stick with Rearden

Back