MOO Now Allows Phone Sales. NO F2F

GoCubsGo

Guru
1000 Post Club
Something new from MOO for you tele people. Didn't see it announced anywhere on the forum so here it is:

Telephone Sales - No Face-to-Face Necessary
From United of Omaha Life Insurance Company

We are excited to announce that telephone sales are now accepted for the Living Promise product when you submit the application using iGO e-AppT with the e-Signature email feature. You can now help clients cover final expenses and more without meeting with them in person!

Sell more final expense in less time over the telephone with with United of Omaha Life Insurance Company (a Mutual of Omaha Company), one of the strongest brands in the Senior Market.

I have been selling MOO living promise now for over 3 months and so far very pleased with the product overall.

This is good news, but I rarely sell FE over the phone. I heard its the wave of the future, but yet to find anybody that is successful at it via independent.

I have been selling MOO living promise now for over 3 months and so far very pleased with the product overall.

This is good news, but I rarely sell FE over the phone. I heard its the wave of the future, but yet to find anybody that is successful at it via independent.

I sell probably 75% of my FE by phone or email. I know of several guys on this board that only do it by phone.

I was going to post about American cars versus Japanese cars. But phone FE sales will do. :twitchy:

I sell probably 75% of my FE by phone or email. I know of several guys on this board that only do it by phone.

I was going to post about American cars versus Japanese cars. But phone FE sales will do. :twitchy:

Yea, you don't do that, it would be an embarrassment. The Camry just got pulled from the CR report as a rec buy which hasn't happened in a long time. It has the worst safety ratings and the car hasn't been updated in a long time. ;)

Fe phone sales is a different animal. I know you sell other products over the phone and don't specialize in FE. I have done some of that as well, but Via term policies.

Yea, you don't do that, it would be an embarrassment. The Camry just got pulled from the CR report as a rec buy which hasn't happened in a long time. It has the worst safety ratings and the car hasn't been updated in a long time. ;)

Fe phone sales is a different animal. I know you sell other products over the phone and don't specialize in FE. I have done some of that as well, but Via term policies.

:1smile: yeah, I am just poking the bears.

BTW, Where was that Camry built?:1biggrin:

In order for this to be sold over the phone I was told the client will receive a email and sending the email back substitutes for their signiture so make sure the client has a e- mail account.

Back