More Negativity For 5 Star*Not From JD, But A.M. Best

goillini52

MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!
5000 Post Club
I was just glancing through the latest edition of A.M. Best Review, and at the very top of their Credit Rating Actions is 5 Star Life Insurance Company. They've been given a negative outlook.:swoon:

Not good for the Star companies...Lone Star National Insurance Company(P&C) was also given a negative outlook.

Heard an agent in Indiana replaced one of his 1 star graded policies with a level benefit plan from another company.

Seems a nasty Sack arrived in the mail about it.

As JD suggested before, it is clear to me they dont want any stinky ratty fe business. Would not surprise me if they bailed all together in the next 12 months.

I was just glancing through the latest edition of A.M. Best Review, and at the very top of their Credit Rating Actions is 5 Star Life Insurance Company. They've been given a negative outlook.:swoon:

Not good for the Star companies...Lone Star National Insurance Company(P&C) was also given a negative outlook.

I would think that JD now has grounds for a suit against AM Best.. He has an exclusive on 5 star negs... :).... I am glad I listened to him and never placed anything at all with therm. I had just contracted when all the problems began.

I would think that JD now has grounds for a suit against AM Best.. He has an exclusive on 5 star negs... :).... I am glad I listened to him and never placed anything at all with therm. I had just contracted when all the problems began.

I'm glad I never contracted with them. Sounds like the past couple of years they've been slowly committing suicide.

Back