Most Complete Carrier

Would like to hear how it goes with them, they also take Direct express without a add to the premium unlike SNL.

You wanted to know how it went with Sentinel Security. I wrote a husband and wife on a Saturday. We did the POS PHI(Aptical, who also does Forester's, they even do them on Sundays). Quick and smooth. They follow the app, except they ask about their Drs. on the PHI, and it doesn't ask that on the app. They don't go over the meds, they just ask if they're taking any meds that they didn't tell the agent about. I didn't time it, but I don't think it took more than 15-20 minutes for both.

I was very happy with the whole process. Wrote them on a Saturday and they were both approved and issued on Wednesday.

It was spooky, I had just got off the phone today with Sentinel to check on the status of the apps for this couple. Within a minute, the wife called me to see if I'd heard anything about their policies.:laugh:

Bottom line...I'm going to make them my go to until they show me that I shouldn't. It's positive so far.:yes:

You wanted to know how it went with Sentinel Security. I wrote a husband and wife on a Saturday. We did the POS PHI(Aptical, who also does Forester's, they even do them on Sundays). Quick and smooth. They follow the app, except they ask about their Drs. on the PHI, and it doesn't ask that on the app. They don't go over the meds, they just ask if they're taking any meds that they didn't tell the agent about. I didn't time it, but I don't think it took more than 15-20 minutes for both.

I was very happy with the whole process. Wrote them on a Saturday and they were both approved and issued on Wednesday.

It was spooky, I had just got off the phone today with Sentinel to check on the status of the apps for this couple. Within a minute, the wife called me to see if I'd heard anything about their policies.:laugh:

Bottom line...I'm going to make them my go to until they show me that I shouldn't. It's positive so far.:yes:

Very interesting. What are some underwriting niches that they fill?

Very interesting. What are some underwriting niches that they fill?

They'll take a 5 year old kid on insulin as long as they haven't taken more than 50 units a day Level. MS, CP AND MD Level as long as not diagnosed or treated before age 25. Seizures Level.

They'll take COPD on oxygen true Graded. Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, more than 50 units of insulin daily, Parkinson's, Cirrhosis, RA(as long as no wheelchair and can do ADL’s) and Systemic Lupus Graded.

Outside Kskj which is only in limited states nobody that i know of takes insulin,copd,heavy heart meds, previous cancer at the 2 yr mark. Trans is weak on cancer(4 yr min) and insulin. Foresters nor Rna will take copd level. Trans and Rna are good for super Obese people.United Heritage takes most things but not copd.All the above have crappy smoker rates.Snl and Slac have good smoker rates but tighter underwriting. Kskj with lower comp seems to cover the most ailments level.

I agree... KSKJ should be in your bag if you live in a state where it is available. You will close business you never would have gotten with anyone else.

Travis

Then don't show them a savings of $20. Show them how they can leave their family X amount of MORE coverage for the same price. $3,000 to the client looks way better than $10 less.

Absolutely! I don't show them less money unless I have to (it's a last resort)... I show more coverage for the same or better price. Sometimes, I have even replaced them, they are paying a little bit more each month but have MUCH more coverage!

Back