Most Expensive FE for 67 F Perfect Health

How about LIncoln Heritage at $72.60?

But at Lincoln Heritage you will get that "free" membership to FCGS which is in no way to be perceived as a sales gimmick for LH. UN-unh! No way. That would be a stretch to ever think something like that.

And the FCGS can definitely negotiate your funeral price from the middle of their cornfield in New Albany, Indiana much better than your own family can right there at the funeral home. You gotta believe it. It's the only way it's worth all that extra money.

And the reason you want to buy the FCGS along with your LH policy instead of buying it for half the cost at the FCGS website is...wait for it...wait for it.........it's because they pay their claims! Get it? LH pays their death claims! None of those other companies probably pay their death claims maybe.

So see? Even though they are overpriced, they are actually underpriced for all you get! It's awesome!

I think that's about how the presentation goes.

Tobacco or non? If you're looking for a high premium, maybe rate as smoker - even if not?

My mistake .. rated the UNL as a male.. Female is $73.47 but it is "uni" smoker so that helps jack the premium up for NTU.. Also that is a preferred/ standard rate.. Some of the companies that have a higher premium are standard rates and if she is in perfect health they will issue preferred when they do the POS.

E

Can't I just use graded or ROP?

Rick
Gee, you are sharp... Hadn't thought of that.. Equitable Guaranteed issue is $134.66 per month. Even though most companies pay a lower commission in the GI plans, the difference in premium will make up for that. Plus, you are doing your client a favor because she won't have to deal with those pesky health question or POS interviews..

Agents like you is what's bringing this industry down. Disgusting......:no:

You're just upset about all the chargebacks you get.

----------

Gee, you are sharp... Hadn't thought of that.. Equitable Guaranteed issue is $134.66 per month. Even though most companies pay a lower commission in the GI plans, the difference in premium will make up for that. Plus, you are doing your client a favor because she won't have to deal with those pesky health question or POS interviews..

This is why I train agents and you just write business!

Rick

Back