Most lucrative market; medsup, ind health, or final expense

Lepalms

Expert
Trying to determine the market with the greatest earning potential given the work ethic is in place.

I know that Life has the overall earning potential, but on the health side, which market offers the greatest opportunities?

Best in terms of earning potential, and market opportunity.
:wideeyed:

Trying to determine the market with the greatest earning potential given the work ethic is in place.

I know that Life has the overall earning potential, but on the health side, which market offers the greatest opportunities?

Best in terms of earning potential, and market opportunity.
:wideeyed:

I think rather than looking at earning potential look at the market where you and your talents seem to be the best fit, where you enjoy working with the products and clients the most, and where you seem to do the most good. This is usually where YOU will make the most money.

I think rather than looking at earning potential look at the market where you and your talents seem to be the best fit, where you enjoy working with the products and clients the most, and where you seem to do the most good. This is usually where YOU will make the most money.

Excellent advice.

He should consider that he is going to be doing this hopefully for a long time. A "long time" is a long time to spend doing something that one doesn't like.

I love the senior market and really don't consider the time I spend "working" as something that I dread having to do when I get up in the morning. Plus, they are extremely grateful when I can put them in a better plan and save them money.

Earning lots of money is both nice and important up to a point. However, money means very little if your quality of life suffers because of it.

Personally I think that selling Med Supps is a piece of cake compared to underage health or LTC.

That said, I know a group of agents in the Chicago area who sell nothing but LTCi and love it. Although they have a huge client base of seniors I can't talk them into also offering Med Supps as an added service. That would be a natural for them.

I too enjoy the senior market. MOST, of the time. They can be friendly and inviting, or like a tightly closed oyster. The oysters are where we find our growth. As there are millions of babyboomers aging out of the working system, they represent a nice segment of the population. Life insurance products designed to benefit the owner are also great products to market to the working class with an eye on retirement.

I too enjoy the senior market. MOST, of the time. They can be friendly and inviting, or like a tightly closed oyster. The oysters are where we find our growth. As there are millions of babyboomers aging out of the working system, they represent a nice segment of the population. Life insurance products designed to benefit the owner are also great products to market to the working class with an eye on retirement.

I love being able to offer ADD and ALB riders when available and cost effective...just another little boost to help the ole' timers.:)

one nice thing about the life market is you only have one claim per policy. :biggrin:

Back