Mr. Duford-Final Expense Agent Mentor

Is there anyone on this forum who's been a part of the FEAM program?

The new agent com levels are 85%-90%. After 50K production the higher level commissions of 120% are earned. This portion of his webinar was glossed through pretty quickly so I'm not sure if the commission level is across the board or not.

Retail products offered separate if not working directly with his agency.
$999 sales success course
$699 appt. setting course
$399 door knocking course
FEAM University program(unclear exactly what this is)
$25 month for a quote system
Inner Circle program -- 97$ a month(2X a month live training)

Having a mentor could be very valuable in any field -- heck even playing sports while growing up there was always room for advice, motivation, tips, tricks etc.

i have never spoken with Dave personally so i don't know if he's involved with any company on here(360, Fex, EFES etc.) - I get confused because agents promote themselves but it turns out they are in a MLM structured program.

Anyway.. 85% a fair starting point considering the training available? My main hesitation would be- he has 300+ agents working with him - how can there be enough time to devote to each rep. I realize that's where the training material comes in but.. is it worth giving up that 120-85 = 35% commission?

Commission level is irrelevant if you don't know what you're doing. If Dave has a training platform that will jumpstart a rookies career, why not? I was a victim of poor training when i got started and thr money i lost on leads...I would have rather had 35% less in commissions and at least broke even. Fortunately I had money to invest in this that wouldnt break me, but many do not.

Obviously having a mentor in any new business is the best way to go. The question is if forfeiting the 35%(85 vs 120) for the first 50K is worth worth it...

Yes, the failure rate decreases with training and having a mentor. I'm not doubting Dave's ability as a trainer but forking out 17 THOUSAND $$$ for a "mentor" seems steep.

Btw, posting this thread isn't a knock on Dave's pricing -- at all.. Of course the "decision" is mine - the beauty of a forum like this is to get input.

Your presuming your going to actually sell with no training, guidence or lead program.

You're presuming I'm not looking at other options, my friend. SEVENTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS is a lot for "training"..

Dave isn't the only option, nor his books.

I want to emphasize that this thread in no way diminishes Dave's program or his ability to train/mentor new agents. I need to make that very clear.

17 thousand, though..???

----------

True. But it's not a business anymore where one has to give up contract points to get great training and support.

That was the case back in the day. That ship has sailed.

Why do you think that ship has sailed? How has the business shifted toward someone not needed to give up thousands of dollars in order to get quality training. What's the alternative?

You're presuming I'm not looking at other options, my friend. SEVENTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS is a lot for "training"..

Does he offer an open release during that first 50K ?

Does he ride with a person daily or what does he do ?

He has a bunch of youtube videos up for free and even some webinars... how about you check these out and see if if it's worth it .. are his trainings valuable?

Does he offer an open release during that first 50K ?

Does he ride with a person daily or what does he do ?

I can't answer the open release question but of course Dave offers ride/training.

17 THOUSAND $$$$ -- Imagine you writing 50K in business and you have to fork over 17,000 to an up-line/trainer?

Does this seem like a fair trade off?

----------

He has a bunch of youtube videos up for free and even some webinars... how about you check these out and see if if it's worth it .. are his trainings valuable?

I want to stress this - All of Dave's material/training seems legitimate. Yes, there's ancillary training but the 'meat and potatoes' is the one on one time, group training, ride along, quote machine/product, d2d TRAINING, TELEMARKETING, PRESENTATIONS ETC.. aLL THE TRAINING IS THERE FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE THE PLUNGE AND GIVE fe A GO.

BIG BUT.. 17K? That's awful pricey.

Back