Ms telesales vs fe

NuUzr

Guru
100+ Post Club
With all the debate over the effectiveness of FE telesales - why do you think MS telesales has an incredible amount of successful reps but not FE?

Last edited:
With all the debate over the effectiveness of FE telesales - why do you think MS telesales has an incredible amount of successful reps but not FE?

Two completely different markets. Same for term sales by phone. Completely different than FE.

One thing that works against FE telesales but not MS telesales is the price. The lowest priced carriers usually don't allow telesales for FE. This makes even the ones that stick a target for replacement, as JD mentioned in another thread today.

Why all the questions? Are you even an insurance agent?

You seem nothing more than a forum troll.

Rick

Definition: "Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people.."

If I'm what you suggest - which I'm not, why ask why? Just sit back and respond or don't.. why get personal?

Definition: GreenSky - A**hole.

Definition: "Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people.."

If I'm what you suggest - which I'm not, why ask why? Just sit back and respond or don't.. why get personal?

Definition: GreenSky - A**hole.

Talk about getting personal. At least people know who I am on this forum. I don't hide behind just a screen name. You wouldn't dare say that to my face.

Are you even an agent? We know you're a jerk (and I'm being kind).

Rick

Back