MSpark Mailings Through Settlers? Anyone? Bueler?

Settlers has a nice mail program for their agents, and they also have these inserts with a brc that they mail out with non-competing ads. They claim they get anywhere from .1%-1% and its a 15k drop for $730. A 1% drop would be awesome! but they mail in a whole zip area, no singling out seniors unfortunately. The item they use would be awesome for a doorhanger it looks like.

Just seeing if anyone had any experience with this service or type of mailing, or with Settler's mailings overall.

Attachments

• CCC01410.pdf
    667.7 KB · Views: 100
But do you have to sell settlers at every appt?

Good question. Not sure but I would assume so. Settler in my area is like Monumental without the copd coverage. And now with Monumental going the way of the dodo bird, this might be my replacement company...

Just wish rna had no pos call!!

as a side note; I was at a leads house doorknocking and her neighbor came home, and I point-blank asked him,

"Your neighbor requested more information on our final expense life insurance plans, do you have a plan that will take care of your funeral and burial costs?" He said no, I said, "it takes about 15 minutes to show you your options"

He let me in, we talked, I priced it our and he wanted the 10k, just have to wait for a medical test to get back next week... it was fun and easy, makes me feel door knocking wouldn't be much of bad thing...

Good question. Not sure but I would assume so. Settler in my area is like Monumental without the copd coverage. And now with Monumental going the way of the dodo bird, this might be my replacement company...

Just wish rna had no pos call!!

as a side note; I was at a leads house doorknocking and her neighbor came home, and I point-blank asked him,

"Your neighbor requested more information on our final expense life insurance plans, do you have a plan that will take care of your funeral and burial costs?" He said no, I said, "it takes about 15 minutes to show you your options"

He let me in, we talked, I priced it our and he wanted the 10k, just have to wait for a medical test to get back next week... it was fun and easy, makes me feel door knocking wouldn't be much of bad thing...

It optional to do the RNA POS interview.

Settlers is much more restrictive then Monumental in who they take. You also have a ht/wt chart. On top of that, you have to do the POS interview and they did change it to give you an answer....but they say the decision is not final since they can go back on the app once recieved and decide to do whatever they feel they need to do for a decision.

I haven't had an ap denied from Monumental yet. That's why I love them....plus no meds on the app to jot and no POS.

RNA is by far the better choice if they are a bit healthier...but I am biased..;)

RNA gives you the decision on the spot with the SIWL with no repercussions.

Settlers is a small operation, I sat on the phone the other day for over 15minutes...but they are very nice when they finally get on the phone.

Settlers to me is good with the 10pay..

Settlers wouldn't be my go to company tell they cleaned some things up, maybe hired more, and streamlined the process..If they had much better rates I would be using them a lot more often on the healthy folks.

Last edited:
But do you have to sell settlers at every appt?

No.. You can sell whatever you choose. It is discounted by the provider for Settlers agents but is not a subsidized by Settlers so they aren't paying the cost. Of course, it would be nice to send them part of the business.

Settlers Bronze plan for oxygen or dialysis etc... Rates are really, really good. I give them to my field agents for those issues alone.

Back