My Final System Change For 2017 . . .

Ive got 110,000 miles on my soul, really really good car, only thing I do is have the oil changed, have it washed, rotate tires. Just put a new set of tires on it in August.

My wife's Kia Sedona is getting close to 200k. We hhave really enjoyed it and hope to keep it a while longer.

Ive got 110,000 miles on my soul, really really good car, only thing I do is have the oil changed, have it washed, rotate tires. Just put a new set of tires on it in August.

Did you get the Primo package? I got a 2013 Optima back in July. It has the premium package. It's great to have a heated steering wheel. My hands used to never have a chance to get warm driving in the winter.

I knew you had a soul. And I'd read a post where you said you had a Soul.

Did you get the Primo package? I got a 2013 Optima back in July. It has the premium package. It's great to have a heated steering wheel. My hands used to never have a chance to get warm driving in the winter.

JG's got no Soul. He's the...............

Last edited by a moderator:
Time has come to go do what it takes to get my Soul . . .

My facebook page is in my sig. If you need me - send me a message.

Otherwise - I'll be back to post a pic of my Soul before Summer . . . ( sounds weird )

Hope all your dreams come true . . .

Tom

Time has come to go do what it takes to get my Soul . . .

My facebook page is in my sig. If you need me - send me a message.

Otherwise - I'll be back to post a pic of my Soul before Summer . . . ( sounds weird )

Hope all your dreams come true . . .

Tom

That sounds like you're not going to be around for a while Tom.:err:

I did get the premium package but it didnt come with a heated steering wheel. Some say I have no Soul.....now you know the trufffffffff!;)

Don't give up Tom.....

EDIT: DOH! I went to his FB page and his last post was offering a Funeral Advantage Plan. Tom has officially gone to the dark side. LH.

YzE2brlyxHXVe.gif

Back