My Final System Change For 2017 . . .

My MVP Line Up:

The 4 S's - SLAC, Settlers, Sentinel and SNL for FE and those Small Business peeps that can't qualify for my Small Business plans with CFG . . .

CFG for < 40 GI, NGL & GW for < 50 GI and AIG for 50 > GI . . .

If you're willing to create your own leads cold and prospect business owners I wouldn't even mess with fe. What makes fe so attractive is you don't have to waste most of the week prospecting to find leads that have 15-30%~ chance of buying...NOW. I can't believe you're not recruiting after all that :D

I have to change in 2017 if I want to Thrive & Survive . . . 1) No Recruiting Insurance Agents . . . 2) Create My Own Leads . . . 3) Write $2k AP Every Week starting 2 / 1 . . . $4k AP Every Week starting 8 / 1 . . . 4) Life = Market SIWL, GI and Term Products Only . . . 5) Health = Market Med Sups and MA's if the opportunity presents itself . . . 6) Individual & Small Businesses Markets . . . 7) Qualify for the Settlers Biltmore Challenge and Qualify this year for 2 Carrier Trips in 2018 . . . 8) If I mention personally recruiting Insurance Agents or changing my Forum Signature in 2017 - I will make a youtube video of me smashing my head into a wall . . . Peace to everyone! Looking forward to learning more and sharing success stories as they occur . . . If I have offended you in the past - I'm sorry. I'm going to still bust some jokes - but, I need to leave the negativity in the past so I can work on my positive thinking . . . Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Tom!

Hardest thing #2? how gonna create own leads? & maybe not being negative. One guy tried to make it through whole day without negative word. then he tried without single negative thought. Calling out BK in public forum negative 50% BKs are medical.

#8 made me laugh.

Hope to be around hearing you being compensated for serving while I do same.

On #2 - I am going to hire me 2 part-timers to work my D2D Lead generation program . . . Goal is to create 40 Leads A Week and close 10 of them at average AP of $600 . . .

Will pay them $10 per Lead + up to $10 Bonus based on the quality of the Lead. No surveys either - just the Blank DM Card method. Cross Sell the Security Systems, Satellite, etc is the old me . . .

I created 6 of these a few weeks back. Worked them this week and closed 6 of them . . .

LOL - #8 is going to just be "mind over matter" . . . Time to Thrive & Survive!

----------

If you're willing to create your own leads cold and prospect business owners I wouldn't even mess with fe. What makes fe so attractive is you don't have to waste most of the week prospecting to find leads that have 15-30%~ chance of buying...NOW. I can't believe you're not recruiting after all that :D

2 different markets. My D2D Leads are consumer / neighborhood driven. I'll create the Small Business ones myself - while running between Individual appointments . . .

Not so on the SB not buying. Writing an Owner + 4 Employees next week. A little slower sales process - but, will be over $4k AP from that one SB . . .

Ha - yep - no recruiting Insurance Agents . . .

Happy New Year, Tom!

Thanks - you too man! I'm excited!

----------

If you're willing to create your own leads cold and prospect business owners I wouldn't even mess with fe.

I don't refer to it as FE or Burial Insurance, etc . . . I call it Simple Issue Whole Life . . .

I relate to it as Life Insurance that is Simple To Buy, No One Is Turned Down and as long as someone pays the bill each month - the Money will be there for your Family when they need it the most . . .

I have to change in 2017 if I want to Thrive & Survive . . .

1) No Recruiting Insurance Agents . . .

2) Create My Own Leads . . .

3) Write $2k AP Every Week starting 2 / 1 . . . $4k AP Every Week starting 8 / 1 . . .

4) Life = Market SIWL, GI and Term Products Only . . .

5) Health = Market Med Sups and MA's if the opportunity presents itself . . .

6) Individual & Small Businesses Markets . . .

7) Qualify for the Settlers Biltmore Challenge and Qualify this year for 2 Carrier Trips in 2018 . . .

8) If I mention personally recruiting Insurance Agents or changing my Forum Signature in 2017 - I will make a youtube video of me smashing my head into a wall . . .

Peace to everyone! Looking forward to learning more and sharing success stories as they occur . . .

If I have offended you in the past - I'm sorry. I'm going to still bust some jokes - but, I need to leave the negativity in the past so I can work on my positive thinking . . .

Happy New Year!

My constant bashing might have actually worked lol! Hope you stay on track.

My constant bashing might have actually worked lol! Hope you stay on track.

I actually gave you credit for it in another thread Ben . . .

I came back saying I was going to stay focused. I spent 2 full months doing exactly the opposite.

$2k AP every week starting 2/1 - no excuses . . .

I'm just glad you listened. I just hope it doesn't change tomorrow ;)

Nope . . . $2k, $4k, $6k a week AP will be life changing for my Family . . . Going to be a daily grind - worth it in the long run.

Heck - I even watched SNL tonight for the first time in 25 years.

I'll be in MS for the OLA Academy and a Poker Tourney last two weekends in May - I'd love to meet you and spend some time getting to know you . . .

On #2 - I am going to hire me 2 part-timers to work my D2D Lead generation program . . . Goal is to create 40 Leads A Week and close 10 of them at average AP of $600 . . .

Will pay them $10 per Lead + up to $10 Bonus based on the quality of the Lead. No surveys either - just the Blank DM Card method.

Oh so you're not creating your own leads, you're buying them too.

Not so on the SB not buying. Writing an Owner + 4 Employees next week. A little slower sales process - but, will be over $4k AP from that one SB . . .

What do you mean not so, unless that was all fe app you confirmed my point. I know a guy that calls business owners every day and writes a lot of FIAs.

Nope . . . $2k, $4k, $6k a week AP will be life changing for my Family . . . Going to be a daily grind - worth it in the long run.

Heck - I even watched SNL tonight for the first time in 25 years.

I'll be in MS for the OLA Academy and a Poker Tourney last two weekends in May - I'd love to meet you and spend some time getting to know you . . .

Just let me know. Pretty sure I will be around...And we have some pretty nice poker tournaments ourself :)

Back