My Final System Change For 2017 . . .

Heck no - my fat ass with a bad back isn't walking D2D on targeted data . . . I can pull a targeted list, have someone walk that list, and have quality leads in 3 days vs having to wait weeks . . . Plus - only pay a max of $20 to what should amount to a $28 - $32 DM lead . . .

I'm pretty good live actually . . . I have 50% of my seat presold for WSOP Main if I can create the other $5500 . . . Which I plan to make in MS after Academy and at BestBet in JAX . . . Wish me luck - Positive Thinking Only! .

Which parameters are you using for targeted list?

In my bucket list to play main event WSOP. $10k entry only getting paid when I make $120k in a year. I'm not close to that. When Internet poker was big I won 2 tournaments for $10k each with about 500 players in each. Although I probably still lost over long haul.

If you plan to work business for SIWL, do a Google search for Howard Catchings and read every article you can find by and about him. Pioneered SIWL "burial" insurance by payroll deduction.

Why not just buy leads for FE, seems like alot of reinventing the wheel for a FE focus market in some sense.

Business, might as well throw in executive bonuses.

On the leads - based on my small sample test - the leads will be fresher, I have greater control over the areas and they will be more affordable. I want to stay within 2 hours of my home. That gives me a large spread to work with.

I can have one person in Savannah, one in Macon, one in Augusta and one in Columbia and have plenty to keep "me" busy . . .

Will send a nice letter to rural non respondents . . . ( 60 cents will postage )

On EB - basically what it is. Show the Owner how to provide affordable Benefits for their Employees and use as a retention tool . . .

Which parameters are you using for targeted list?

In my bucket list to play main event WSOP. $10k entry only getting paid when I make $120k in a year. I'm not close to that. When Internet poker was big I won 2 tournaments for $10k each with about 500 players in each. Although I probably still lost over long haul.

On the last pull used 50 to 70 with $0 to $50k I believe . . . Will be using another Vendor on the next few and see how they pull . . .

Yea - I can't afford WSOP either. Have to win some Satellites in MS first . . .

If you plan to work business for SIWL, do a Google search for Howard Catchings and read every article you can find by and about him. Pioneered SIWL "burial" insurance by payroll deduction.

I did - amazing . . . Looks like he specializes in weekly list bill. $3 a week doesn't get much if the client is older. I can do list bill with one of my Carriers and still get a 3 month advance . . .

Burial Insurance, at $2 Per Week, Survives Skeptics - The New York Times

On the leads - based on my small sample test - the leads will be fresher, I have greater control over the areas and they will be more affordable. I want to stay within 2 hours of my home. That gives me a large spread to work with.

I can have one person in Savannah, one in Macon, one in Augusta and one in Columbia and have plenty to keep "me" busy . . .

Will send a nice letter to rural non respondents . . . ( 60 cents will postage )

On EB - basically what it is. Show the Owner how to provide affordable Benefits for their Employees and use as a retention tool . . .

On the last pull used 50 to 70 with $0 to $50k I believe . . . Will be using another Vendor on the next few and see how they pull . . .

Yea - I can't afford WSOP either. Have to win some Satellites in MS first . . .

I did - amazing . . . Looks like he specializes in weekly list bill. $3 a week doesn't get much if the client is older. I can do list bill with one of my Carriers and still get a 3 month advance . . .

Burial Insurance, at $2 Per Week, Survives Skeptics - The New York Times
Settlers will do list bill. Howard uses Trans. One change you would need to make is to use the term "burial" insurance. Most employees will object saying they have life insurance but will consider buying burial insurance to go with it

BTW, it is a monthly list bill. The employers withold the premiums according to whatever the pay schedule is.. Weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc. You will stand a lot better chance using this method than expecting the employer to pay for it.

Last edited:
Howard uses Trans

Is he captive to Trans? If so, wouldn't that mean he is offering a differnet product? Or will Trans do monthly list bill on their immediate solution product?

I read that nytimes article myself, and it sounds as though the Catchings Agency might have a guaranteed issue deal with Trans for employers of a certain size or higher. The agent said "your benefits go into effect today, and there's no waiting period." I don't think you can write a Trans immediate solutions app and tell them they are covered as of today.

Must be the "final change for 2017" until Jan 15, 2017 when the next "final change" will be announced.

I actually hope I'm wrong. Trainwreck could be a decent agent if he starts thinking about his clients first instead of how he's going to make money.

Rick

Is he captive to Trans? If so, wouldn't that mean he is offering a differnet product? Or will Trans do monthly list bill on their immediate solution product?

I read that nytimes article myself, and it sounds as though the Catchings Agency might have a guaranteed issue deal with Trans for employers of a certain size or higher. The agent said "your benefits go into effect today, and there's no waiting period." I don't think you can write a Trans immediate solutions app and tell them they are covered as of today.

Does not appear to be captive with Trans. Wasn't captive back in the day when I knew him.

It says he is a TA GA and the brochures on his website are TA's . . .

Must be the "final change for 2017" until Jan 15, 2017 when the next "final change" will be announced.

I actually hope I'm wrong. Trainwreck could be a decent agent if he starts thinking about his clients first instead of how he's going to make money.

Rick

Going to keep the Trainwreck on the tracks going forward . . .

Does not appear to be captive with Trans. Wasn't captive back in the day when I knew him.

I guess I'm wondering what company would allow an agent to issue immediate coverage with field approval and no PHI or apptical interview.

Settlers will do list bill. Howard uses Trans. One change you would need to make is to use the term "burial" insurance. Most employees will object saying they have life insurance but will consider buying burial insurance to go with it

BTW, it is a monthly list bill. The employers withold the premiums according to whatever the pay schedule is.. Weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc. You will stand a lot better chance using this method than expecting the employer to pay for it.

I have Settlers. Wonder if Settlers will advance on a list bill?

I hear ya on who pays the premium. Only reason I said that method is because that is what this initial Owner wanted to do - pay the premium for the Employees as a benefit . . .

Going into a 5 person business and writing $20 month and writing one or two a week - will build nice renewals . . .

Back