Are my Numbers of FE Annual Premium Decent.....?

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi everyone! Would like some input on my numbers so far from my FE sales.

Week 1-
10 Appts
4 sales
$2976 AP

Week 2
7 appts
4 sales
$1971 AP

Week 3
7 appts
4 sales (again!)
$2000 AP

Guess 4 sales per week is going to be my lucky number LOL.

Are my numbers decent, horrible or......

Nice. What lead company you using? I haven't tried any just yet. I have been working those around my circle, who I know can use my help. So far so good. I am going to use my commissions to purchase direct mail leads. So any help would be great.

Don.:cool:

Last edited:
Nice. What lead company you using? I haven't tried any just yet. I have been working those around my circle, who I know can use my help. So far so good. I am going to use my commissions to purchase direct mail leads. So any help would be great.

Don.:cool:

Ive been using Chris from LeadConnections and also using EFES, but so far I am not impressed with the demographics of EFES. Ive made way more sales from LC. But other people do wonders with EFES! So guess its based on each agents area or luck LOL.
I am going to have my assistant cold call for FE from the lists that LC and EFES provide as well.

Ill help in any way, so feel free to ask any questions!

Hi everyone! Would like some input on my numbers so far from my FE sales.

Week 1-
10 Appts
4 sales
$2976 AP

Week 2
7 appts
4 sales
$1971 AP

Week 3
7 appts
4 sales (again!)
$2000 AP

Guess 4 sales per week is going to be my lucky number LOL.

Are my numbers decent, horrible or......

I'm a noob myself but it loos good to me;)

Making appt with 75% of yout leads and closing 50%+ of your appts? I would say that is better than "good" even for an experienced agent.

Making appt with 75% of yout leads and closing 50%+ of your appts? I would say that is better than "good" even for an experienced agent.

Wow thank you! This gives me some more confidence.
I have a lady who sets my appointments so she's been a blessing :)
She's looking for an additional agent to work for in case you know of anyone :)

Sounds like you have a good ap setter... what kind of phone script do you have her on?

The appt setter does make a difference. My wife just got through working around 55 leads for an agent. She set 36 appts for him. Im sure he closed some good business over the past few days. She is looking for one more agent to call for as well. She wanted to call for a couple more but I told her no way, I need you, lol. So we agreed she will call for only 2 agents. Its good to be the king:D

Latest posts

Back