My One Year Anniversary!

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
Wowseeers it's been a whole year since i started selling FE! Time sure has flown by! I just wanted to give a big thanks to all of you guys, and Women, on here who have given me much support, advice, ideas and criticism!
Funny I was thinking earlier today that when One gets into this industry of Insurance, you pretty much think that you be all on your own and basically good luck to the rest of you type of attitude. Luckily not everyone is greedy and holds back information and advice to allow others to succeed as well!
Thank you to all of you who have kept me motivated and SANE!! Lol you know who you all are :)

Amber

Wowseeers it's been a whole year since i started selling FE! Time sure has flown by! I just wanted to give a big thanks to all of you guys, and Women, on here who have given me much support, advice, ideas and criticism!
Funny I was thinking earlier today that when One gets into this industry of Insurance, you pretty much think that you be all on your own and basically good luck to the rest of you type of attitude. Luckily not everyone is greedy and holds back information and advice to allow others to succeed as well!
Thank you to all of you who have kept me motivated and SANE!! Lol you know who you all are :)

Amber

No secret sauce for you! :)

You are correct there are a lot of people here that give with no expectations of return. However, this should be a pay it forward industry. There is very little new we all learned or gleaned a lot of our knowledge from others. Pass it forward.

No secret sauce for you! :)

You are correct there are a lot of people here that give with no expectations of return. However, this should be a pay it forward industry. There is very little new we all learned or gleaned a lot of our knowledge from others. Pass it forward.

I'm saving all of my good stuff for my future downline...lmao ;) It will be a very short list...

If you had a chance to do it all over again(hyptotheticallly speaking) what would you do different in the one year you have worked FE?

If you had a chance to do it all over again(hyptotheticallly speaking) what would you do different in the one year you have worked FE?

I would have started door knocking the leads we can't get ahold of a lot sooner, I didn't start knocking till about 6mths later. I despised knocking but got over that hurdle when I tried it out and saw results, although, yes, I still hate it!
I also would have bought a crap load more of leads if I could have afforded them. Not sure how some of you guys can afford to buy 40 plus leads per week! Im curious as to how much some agents are in credit card debt because of their lead cost! Hmmmmmm
:)

Amber

I would have started door knocking the leads we can't get ahold of a lot sooner, I didn't start knocking till about 6mths later. I despised knocking but got over that hurdle when I tried it out and saw results, although, yes, I still hate it!
I also would have bought a crap load more of leads if I could have afforded them. Not sure how some of you guys can afford to buy 40 plus leads per week! Im curious as to how much some agents are in credit card debt because of their lead cost! Hmmmmmm
:)

Amber

Are you going to stay in FE?

Back