My SECOND Day in the Field Selling Final Expense

I believe one of the biggest factors over looked in succeeding on your own is the failure to treat it like a job. Who has a job where they can just show up when they feel like it, only work as hard as they feel like and then still get paid? Decide what hours you are going to work and how you are going to work them and then stick to it.

I can't agree more with this than can even be expressed via typing! :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

What's your door knocking routine? .. how do you approach it , to make a good first impression.

Plan A.
Knock three times
Pause
Knock three more times

If no answer proceed to plan B.

Plan B.
Toss a brick through the window with competitions IMO sticker on it and lay low for a bit and come back later

What's your door knocking routine? .. how do you approach it , to make a good first impression.

He gave it in the first video. Looks like he does the long winded version of the 4 point classic approach:
1. Greeting
2. WE got it
3. You QUALIFY
4. Need a few minutes

Well,

As most of you know, I posted a recent thread/video regarding my 1st day in the field selling FE last Saturday which netted me $1,560 in AP (first door knock, first sit down for FE).

Today was my second day in the field (I only work Saturdays due to other job). I only door knock - no calling for appointments due to my schedule limitations.

So today's result = $1,812 in AP. Again, thanks to some good help from my upline. I knocked on roughly 6-7 doors, made contact with 3 homes and took 3 apps as a result (2 were from same house). The unsold knock is a future appointment.

A few bumps along the way today. I have posted a brief video detailing my experience today, but that will be the extent of the video logs.

What an opportunity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEqD-KjMJ8s&feature=youtu.be

How did week 3 and 4 turn out????????????????

I believe one of the biggest factors over looked in succeeding on your own is the failure to treat it like a job. Who has a job where they can just show up when they feel like it, only work as hard as they feel like and then still get paid? Decide what hours you are going to work and how you are going to work them and then stick to it.

While you are right that many abuse the freedom they have, the agent that treats this business as a job will never rise above average. The most successful agents treat it as a business owner. Few business owners work 40 hours per week. And few successful business owners fail to recognize that in order for their business to succeed, they must invest in it.

While you are right that many abuse the freedom they have, the agent that treats this business as a job will never rise above average. The most successful agents treat it as a business owner. Few business owners work 40 hours per week. And few successful business owners fail to recognize that in order for their business to succeed, they must invest in it.

So if you aren't willing to spend 40 hours a week working for yourself, how are you going to spend even more time running a business for yourself?

So if you aren't willing to spend 40 hours a week working for yourself, how are you going to spend even more time running a business for yourself?

Think you are both right.. but You should treat it as a job first before you get to be someone who sits back and let the business run itself. If you don't aspire to be an "owner" ... you need to get to the "owner" side so that you're not always chasing the next sale. You let your business processes (or support staff) do that for you automatically.

Back