My Wife is Getting Licensed

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
Yep, just watch she will be a closer. Mostly doing it to be able to work the back office better and know more about the business, but Im sure she will close some apps too. Im super proud of her.

That is all.:)

Attachments

• Florida 2015 001.JPG
    Florida 2015 001.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 155
Yep, just watch she will be a closer. Mostly doing it to be able to work the back office better and know more about the business, but Im sure she will close some apps too. Im super proud of her.

That is all.:)

You slave driver you! You're working that poor girl to death!;)

Just curious what working the back office means? Does she scrub and submit all your apps?Does she follow up on all your business and order all supply's ? Does she load your gps daily? And she cooks and cleans .Wow you got it easy .

My wife got licensed to help me transition from my previous employer. Nice way to build a book of business before I started. Honestly she hated it, but was fantastic at it. People even offered her extra as a thank you. One client sent her a check for $150 for helping with PDP (she let them know she did it as a service to clients). She sent it back with a nice "thank you but I cannot take this" note. All of the clients she wrote still ask how she is doing. Wish she was still involved, but she wants to pursue her own gig (artist - good too). Maybe good to have some income diversity....

My significant other does more than enough to help me without the brain damage this job can be at times. I will let her keep her pleasant demeanor and kick ass at all the other things she does.

Latest posts

Back