My Wife's DM from United of Omaha

Many people are really replacing their agent and the price is the icing on the cake (and their excuse for doing it).:idea:

I agree with that. The price always helps, but some people do not like their agents. I have met SEVERAL agents that I would not feel comfortable with as my personal agent. It really comes down to what do you to in order to stand out with your clients?

I know you're just kiddin... ;)

because

If your clients are being replaced by an agent that is only saving them a few bucks a month, you're in big trouble. lol

I just replaced one and saved the lady $2.57/mo. They had insurance when they mailed the card in.

There's a reason they are still mailing.

Awesome, now try doing that with one of my clients and let me know how that works out for ya. lol

I know how it would turn out.:laugh::yes:

That's our people. I just got off the phone with a guy I sold 7 years ago. he sent in a new card. He said he didn't really know why he sent it in. He's satisfied with what he has and doesn't want to change anything or add anything.

I told him to throw those cards away. he said he didn't remember sending this one but he would throw them away from now on and would call me anyway if he needed to change something.

It's just how it is.

Speaking of, I just replaced a MM GI policy with Trans (DE client). Got her $2000 more and AP for the same premium and first day coverage to boot.

Oh and I sold a husband as well

----------

And the mass mutual agent told the client that her coverage began immediately.

Speaking of, I just replaced a MM GI policy with Trans (DE client). Got her $2000 more and AP for the same premium and first day coverage to boot.

Oh and I sold a husband as well

----------

And the mass mutual agent told the client that her coverage began immediately.

I love running into MM GI

Back