NAA on Craiglist

quackattack99

Guru
100+ Post Club
Why does NAA continually hammer Craiglist with deceptive advertising? I have seen so many ads on there from an agent trying to mask him or herself as a legitimate agency, and taking great pains not to use the letters "NAA" in the ad. Based on the comments on this forum alone, I would never entertain contracting with NAA. But, even without the input from the forum members, I would steer clear of them just based on what I consider to be their deceptive recruitment techniques. Why would anyone want to contract with an agency that is obviously ashamed of including their true name in their advertising? Ok, thanks for letting me vent. Aa a new person trying to get into this business, and looking for a truly legit opportunity, it is just frustrating to start to read an ad that looks somewhat legit, and then realize half way through that is is just another NAA spammer!

Why??? Because they make money off of people that buy their leads, even if they don't sell one policy....Other agencies such as Unique UnderWriters do this as well....These types of companies will always be around, so you will get used to it, and eventually just ignore them

Why??? Because they make money off of people that buy their leads, even if they don't sell one policy....Other agencies such as Unique UnderWriters do this as well....These types of companies will always be around, so you will get used to it, and eventually just ignore them

And others copy their model. They wouldn't copy it unless it worked to achieve the goals they are after.

That model has made millionaires out of many. None of them by writing business though.

Thanks JD. It was somewhat of a rhetorical question. I want to be an insurance agent, not an Amway agent:)

Back