Nasb

bboman23

601-938-7663 - [email protected]
5000 Post Club
Mississippi
I wanted to give a quick apology. SPUR CITY is not who I thought he was from NASB. After blasting him on here, I have learned that he is a different person. I know his name, but not too much about him, so I can't comment on his character, BUT I still feel the same way about NASB.

For example I have been talking to a guy that messaged me on the forum and I tried to help him. Gave him some insight and advice and he went to his upline to get released since they had JUST sent in contracts. Guess what..."No release is needed, you will just have to wait 6 months"

Then they told him if independent is so great, why do independent agents leave to come work for them ALL THE TIME??? I guess they only answer to that is...people will fail at this business all the time. If you fail on your own, you best believe you are also going to fail making 1/2 the commission with older Walmart lead cards at NASB.

Then they told him that without THEIR system, he will be out of the business in 1 month!!!

Lastly, there is one thing I WILL say good about NASB....They are starting to make Lincoln Heritage look better!!!

I wanted to give a quick apology. SPUR CITY is not who I thought he was from NASB. After blasting him on here, I have learned that he is a different person. I know his name, but not too much about him, so I can't comment on his character, BUT I still feel the same way about NASB.

For example I have been talking to a guy that messaged me on the forum and I tried to help him. Gave him some insight and advice and he went to his upline to get released since they had JUST sent in contracts. Guess what..."No release is needed, you will just have to wait 6 months"

Then they told him if independent is so great, why do independent agents leave to come work for them ALL THE TIME??? I guess they only answer to that is...people will fail at this business all the time. If you fail on your own, you best believe you are also going to fail making 1/2 the commission with older Walmart lead cards at NASB.

Then they told him that without THEIR system, he will be out of the business in 1 month!!!

Lastly, there is one thing I WILL say good about NASB....They are starting to make Lincoln Heritage look better!!!

Classy move, Ben. Good on ya.

Spur is a first class act all the way. I met with him, and although NASB does not look like it's for me, those who do choose to join his team are in good hands.

Spur is a first class act all the way. I met with him, and although NASB does not look like it's for me, those who do choose to join his team are in good hands.

Before I learned I had the wrong person, I would have argued you up and down on this post :) I can't say anything good or bad about him because I don't really know him. Seems like a good guy now that I know he isn't the other :)

Still trying to figure out the Walmart Card junk that's said about NASB....wherever did you get this idea?

The leads are all DM, responded to with customer Name/Address/Age/Phone/Spouse/Signature. You can get as many or as little as you want, or none at all.

They specifically talk about Final Expense/Insurance

Spur City is a classy and stand up guy, as are 99% of everyone I've dealt with at NASB.

What isn't classy is the independent agents and other FE IMO agents here. Very disrespectful to anyone that's not independent or with the IMO. And very uninformed about NASB.

You throw 1099 talk and koolaid BS around that the forum is filled with trash and nonsense.

Still trying to figure out the Walmart Card junk that's said about NASB....wherever did you get this idea?

The leads are all DM, responded to with customer Name/Address/Age/Phone/Spouse/Signature. You can get as many or as little as you want, or none at all.

They specifically talk about Final Expense/Insurance

Spur City is a classy and stand up guy, as are 99% of everyone I've dealt with at NASB.

What isn't classy is the independent agents and other FE IMO agents here. Very disrespectful to anyone that's not independent or with the IMO. And very uninformed about NASB.

You throw 1099 talk and koolaid BS around that the forum is filled with trash and nonsense.

I do know ALOT about NASB. Probably way more than you do. The Walmart gift card lead IS direct mail. I know for a FACT that they have started mailing them for agents. They may still mail the life insurance mailer for the chosen few but I have talked to SEVERAL agents that were complaining about being changed over to those leads. They have too many problems to mention, BUT one is, a guy calls them up and talks to them...decides to fill out contracts, then changes his mind and they won't release him? What right do they have to hold that agent back? They didn't spend a single dollar on him. Anyone that will hold a man up from going to work and providing for his family, is a piece of SH*T in my book.

I do know ALOT about NASB. Probably way more than you do. The Walmart gift card lead IS direct mail. I know for a FACT that they have started mailing them for agents. They may still mail the life insurance mailer for the chosen few but I have talked to SEVERAL agents that were complaining about being changed over to those leads. They have too many problems to mention, BUT one is, a guy calls them up and talks to them...decides to fill out contracts, then changes his mind and they won't release him? What right do they have to hold that agent back? They didn't spend a single dollar on him. Anyone that will hold a man up from going to work and providing for his family, is a piece of SH*T in my book.

I haven't seen/heard that nonsense about Walmart Cards except here.

And a contract is a contract. Uphold your side.

And the post wasn't directly towards you, it was about all the other related nonsense BS here

I haven't seen/heard that nonsense about Walmart Cards except here.

And a contract is a contract. Uphold your side.

And the post wasn't directly towards you, it was about all the other related nonsense BS here

I only post the facts (well except when I thought spur city was a different person :) ) I can't say for certain ALL agents are getting the Walmart gift cards but I know FOR A FACT that many are. I have had plenty of agents complaining about it to me. I know so many people there and talk to them on a regular basis. If they offered releases, I promise you I would send more agents there that are brand new, to get training and a feel of the business and when they feel comfortable they could move on to independent and make more money.

70% of a 12000 month is 8400 with 75% advance = 6300
120% of a 12000 month is 14400 with 75% advance = 10800

They sell you 23 dollar leads so lets say you bought 20 per week (460 total x 4 is 1840) 6300 - 1840 = 4460!

Brad sells DM for 26 per lead and cuts NONE of your commission so... (520 week x 4 weeks 2080) 10800 - 2080 = 8720

That is a $4,260 dollar difference PER MONTH! It will be hard for you to explain to me how a morning call that only talks about recruiting 99% of the time and team building is going to be worth $4,260?

Tell you what, you pay me 4260 per month and I will come wash your clothes, fold them, cook, give you motivational speeches, fax your apps for you, call your lapsed cases, and set your appts. One simple call isn't worth all that.

Ok I showed my side, now you show me your side on how it will be better for someone to be there?????? Like Katt Williams says... "Don't worry, I'll wait"

Again. I haven't heard of the WM card leads, so I think your info is flawed. I maybe wrong.

And if you're on a 120% contract, great. And you're independent, great. You'll always be a producer.

I don't see anyway to build an agency as a producer without overrides.

FeX Contracting discourages it or outright denies recruiting, from what I read from JD or the other guy that posts from them. Great business model, bring everyone in at 120%, while the owners are at 145%+, no recruiting, and get an automatics 25% override.

The whole point of building any business is to work yourself out of it. Get it producing on its own without you, and Get free.

Numbers don't mean squat of you're not making any money.

Yes, your numbers make sense in the short term. And that's what a high contract is, short term thinking in my opinion.

I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you. NASB has a right to enforce the contract you signed. As I stated previously, talk to the RVP or the owner, not the direct guy that brought you on, he's gonna try to keep you on no matter what. Probably new. I'm not an owner, I only know the Positive that I've experienced. Any failure is on me.

Just because some people you know had problems, doesn't mean the entire organization is bad. That would be like saying since you had a bad math teacher that they are all bad. Ridiculous.

Back