National Security Life

shonceman

Guru
1000 Post Club
Rousemark recommended them to me for a 29 yr old with sickle cell anemia. That case got issued the other day. I also wrote an older lady with multiple health issues, which has also been issued. The EZ Life product is graded (35-70-100). 2 great points: 1) it goes down to age 25. 2) a lot of people I would have put with Gerber will qualify for this graded product with minimal underwriting. Premium rates are a little higher than Gerber, but still in the ballpark for a much better product. They're a small company, so a little quirky like Rouse said. But they're super nice. They remind me of Settlers/Huff-Cook pre NGL.

Rousemark recommended them to me for a 29 yr old with sickle cell anemia. That case got issued the other day. I also wrote an older lady with multiple health issues, which has also been issued. The EZ Life product is graded (35-70-100). 2 great points: 1) it goes down to age 25. 2) a lot of people I would have put with Gerber will qualify for this graded product with minimal underwriting. Premium rates are a little higher than Gerber, but still in the ballpark for a much better product. They're a small company, so a little quirky like Rouse said. But they're super nice. They remind me of Settlers/Huff-Cook pre NGL.

Got great rates on their little CI plan if it is in your state....Cancer products aren't bad. All products written on MDB if needed... Premium rates should be higher if you are giving 35% 1st yer, 70% 2nd year instead of ROP and no earned premium charge backs.

Got great rates on their little CI plan if it is in your state....Cancer products aren't bad. All products written on MDB if needed... Premium rates should be higher if you are giving 35% 1st yer, 70% 2nd year instead of ROP and no earned premium charge backs.
The cancer plan does look good. And thanks for giving us point 3: no earned charge backs!

Back