Need Advice on 81MNT

nfl72

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a MNT 81 diabetic 30 units per day, bypass and pacemaker in 2008. takes spironolactone. 5'8" 175. No other issues to speak of.

Looking for $15,000 level or preferred. I am thinking maybe Foresters?

I have a MNT 81 diabetic 30 units per day, bypass and pacemaker in 2008. takes spironolactone. 5'8" 175. No other issues to speak of.

Looking for $15,000 level or preferred. I am thinking maybe Foresters?

Spironolactone is primarily used for CHF.

If he doesn't have CHF then Trinity or RNA or even Trans standard. Possible with Foresters?

The problem you will have with this one is that med.

Best bet for approval is KSKJ. Is there someone else you are writing that's under 80?

I sent it to KSKJ. They told me they won't go over 80 unless he is married.

I sent it to KSKJ. They told me they won't go over 80 unless he is married.

Really? Is that another qualifying question with KSKJ?

Question X, if over 80 and male, are you married?

I would love to know how they are able to do this.

It's called a complementary sale you used to be able to sell under 50 eagle premier if somebody else in the house over 50 was buying.

Really? Is that another qualifying question with KSKJ?

Question X, if over 80 and male, are you married?

I would love to know how they are able to do this.

No. That be what someone said to NFL or what he understood but being married is not a question.

They used to sell FE to ages 45-85. About a year and a half ago they changed to ages 50-80 for FE.

About 6 months ago they started allowing sales to ages 81-85 again on the FE as a companion sale. If someone else in the house was applying then agents could write the older ages again.

Even without the companion sale he could write the FU. But I wouldn't recommend that for an insulin diabetic taking spironolactone.

Andy, I made a suggestion to NFL on how to possibly get this problem handled and he is trying that suggestion.

I should have been more specific in my post. KSKJ told me they could do it if he was married and his spouse was under 80 and she wanted a policy also.

I did get an exception and it is being underwritten as we speak.

tyjd

Back