Need Advice and or Criticism

What three companies would you add?

Ben gave you a good mix.

Until recently I would've said American Continental, but not any more. I like Foresters because they have some UW niches, a true Graded plan and a know before you go POS Phone Interview.

If they're available in your state, KSKJ for a pricebuster and they also have many UW niches.

For a 3rd, I guess I'll throw out Equitable. They also have some UW niches and a know before you go POS Phone Interview.

A lot of agents don't like the POS PHI, but I do.

Note...I'm not a FE guy. I'm a Med Supp 1st guy, that also sells FE.

Back to my first question....without knowing what state, no one can give you good advice. Some states are more limited than others.

Family Benefit/Trinity
Security National Life
Standard Life and Casualty
Transamerica (or Liberty Bankers)
Gerber for GI

^^^^That would be a great lineup if they are all in your state.

I am in Oregon.

I am in Oregon.

See....very limited state.

Trans
MOO
Liberty Bankers
RNA
Gerber

----------

See....very limited state.

Trans
MOO
Liberty Bankers
RNA
Gerber

Also keep in mind...writing companies outside of what your IMO offers might stop them from doing the lead deal with you.

If you are getting $100 per 1k produced towards your DM....that is not a bad deal.

You can make it on what they gave you, there are just several of those companies that are useless, so you won't need them.

Now just making sure you are not paying $29 for leads and getting low comp. You should be in the 120 range with most of the ones I mentioned above. If you are close to that, it is a good deal for sure.

Dtownboy just curious how you do replacements on the phone? Today i was at a house 1 1/2 hrs as they dug up their policy's and i got on the phone with the company . I just can't see how one can establish the trust to do all that over the phone.Honestly i marvel at anyone that can sell Fe over the phone and keep any type of persistency. Today i had to physically show up at a few homes to get check drafts back on track. I tried calling and even mailed them forms with no luck.

Dtownboy just curious how you do replacements on the phone? Today i was at a house 1 1/2 hrs as they dug up their policy's and i got on the phone with the company . I just can't see how one can establish the trust to do all that over the phone.Honestly i marvel at anyone that can sell Fe over the phone and keep any type of persistency. Today i had to physically show up at a few homes to get check drafts back on track. I tried calling and even mailed them forms with no luck.

Maybe it's company specific, but I thought you couldn't do replacements on FE Telesales.

The very 1st thing I'd do, is get you a new list of companies! That's a terrible line up. The only 3 I'd keep are Tranny and RNA and American National, and I don't have any one of those.

Washington National has good rates at some ages and they are easy to work with. Very simple app. Not diabetic friendly though.

I very rarely replace any coverage but when I do its usually the same usual suspects, colonial penn, aarp, lh, all over priced policies or misinformed policy holder so the rate and correct policy alone makes is make since to switch and get the new plan. All the cashing in policies and reduced paid up stuff you guys do I very rarely ever come across. When necessary I'll do it though. It is time consuming but very doable if you know how the sales process works on the phone. I am working with a client right doing just that but instead of doing it in one visit like you guys would I'll do it over several phone calls with the client and the insurance company to make sure I have all the correct details. It the same process as what a f2f agent would do just different approach.

Believe you can with Equitable. Haven't done any but I seem remember they said some time ago they could do the replacement form over the phone.

----------

I understand.. But they were in his line up.

I know I've seen it somewhere, possibly Foresters, though I haven't done any either and they don't do telesales in Illinois.

Back