Need Advice and or Criticism

Maybe it's company specific, but I thought you couldn't do replacements on FE Telesales.

It is very company specific. Foresters and Americo are a complete no go on all replacements over the phone RNA it is available in select States only as long as it is an naic state you can replace over the phone if not an naic state you can complete the app over the phone but need to email, mail or fax the form to the client to sign and then have sent back to RNA. I have yet to try to do a replacement with Balt or lbl so no idea if they allow it or not but I'll give them a call tomorrow to see since now I'm curious. If I need to mail or email an app for wet SIG's that normally not a problem for me since the change usually makes since so the client will send it back when I am required to use a non voice Sig app.

I want to thank everyone who contributes and provides the great content here. I have been lurking for a couple months and I am starting my fe career dec 1. The companies I will be using:

Transamerica
RNA
Moo
Washington National
Assurity
United American
Illinois Mutual
American National.
Americo

I have put in an standing order for 20 dm leads a week. The leads are $29 each. I get $100 lead credit for every 1000 ap if I do at least 3k ap a week.

I want to focus on one or two companies to start with. Which company should I be working with the most? Is there a must have company that is not on my list?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Which American National product are you using? They have a subsidiary called ANTEX that has a true final expense product with graded/modified benefit as well as phone/paper/e-app.

I want to thank everyone who contributes and provides the great content here. I have been lurking for a couple months and I am starting my fe career dec 1. The companies I will be using:

Transamerica
RNA
Moo
Washington National
Assurity
United American
Illinois Mutual
American National.
Americo

I have put in an standing order for 20 dm leads a week. The leads are $29 each. I get $100 lead credit for every 1000 ap if I do at least 3k ap a week.

I want to focus on one or two companies to start with. Which company should I be working with the most? Is there a must have company that is not on my list?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Be sure your leads are legit, very fresh, first-time leads (not recycled leads that have already been used). And make sure your IMO is not Amerilife or any of its several related operating companies (plenty of threads about Amerilife on here). Know that Amerilife's reputation is such that its affiliated LLC's will often deny any association; Midwestern Marketing is an excellent example of an affiliated organization that will deny it.

Last edited:
Back