Need Advice and or Criticism

milkorder

I want to thank everyone who contributes and provides the great content here. I have been lurking for a couple months and I am starting my fe career dec 1. The companies I will be using:

Transamerica
RNA
Moo
Washington National
Assurity
United American
Illinois Mutual
American National.
Americo

I have put in an standing order for 20 dm leads a week. The leads are $29 each. I get $100 lead credit for every 1000 ap if I do at least 3k ap a week.

I want to focus on one or two companies to start with. Which company should I be working with the most? Is there a must have company that is not on my list?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I want to thank everyone who contributes and provides the great content here. I have been lurking for a couple months and I am starting my fe career dec 1. The companies I will be using:

Transamerica
RNA
Moo
Washington National
Assurity
United American
Illinois Mutual
American National.
Americo

I have put in an standing order for 20 dm leads a week. The leads are $29 each. I get $100 lead credit for every 1000 ap if I do at least 3k ap a week.

I want to focus on one or two companies to start with. Which company should I be working with the most? Is there a must have company that is not on my list?

First what state?
Secondly are you getting decent contracts? 110+%
Several of those companies are useless to have.

I'd definitely have Trinity, SNL, standard life and casualty.

Don't spread your business, especially as a new agent between all 9 of those carriers. Pick 2 that will work well for
You and your prospects, and learn them before mixing and matching.

Don't spread your business, especially as a new agent between all 9 of those carriers. Pick 2 that will work well for
You and your prospects, and learn them before mixing and matching.

Do you use any on that list? Which one do you recommend I concentrate on until I get some xp?

Transamerica
RNA
Moo
Washington National
Assurity
United American
Illinois Mutual
American National.
Americo

The very 1st thing I'd do, is get you a new list of companies! That's a terrible line up. The only 3 I'd keep are Tranny and RNA and American National, and I don't have any one of those.

Do you use any on that list? Which one do you recommend I concentrate on until I get some xp?

Trans is ok, but the app is tough for new agents.

Moo is better now as long as you do the phone interview with every app (if you don't, you can pretty much bet they will)

RNA will be tough to use as a go to carrier for a field agent....they take too long on the phone app.

Honestly unless you're in a restrictive state, you need a better go to company.

Study the app, scrub it well and TA could take 80% of your Biz. Omaha and I aren't friends.

Transamerica
RNA
Moo
Washington National
Assurity
United American
Illinois Mutual
American National.
Americo

I use RNA and Americo regularly as a go to but I am also limited on what carriers I can use due to be telesales based. RNAs phone interview can be draining but they have been getting better I had 2 today that were very close to the 20min mark start to finish Americos eagle product is a fast easy app but difficult for our demographic to qualify for and expensive to boot.

What three companies would you add?

Back to my first question....without knowing what state, no one can give you good advice. Some states are more limited than others.

Family Benefit/Trinity
Security National Life
Standard Life and Casualty
Transamerica (or Liberty Bankers)
Gerber for GI

^^^^That would be a great lineup if they are all in your state.

Back