Need Help, Its Been Horrible....

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
I know this business is a rollercoaster half the time....when its good its great, when its bad its horrific.
Well its been really rough since beginning of January.

I was happy at the end of the year, because I over achieved my income, things were good.
But then January sucked! Ok so I can blame it on the holidays, the weather, whatever! blah blah.
So then I think Oh well February should be awesome since Jan was yuck and Ill be back riding up the rollercoaster.
Not true. Feb has also been horrific.
TONs of cancellations, no shows, and people just NOT buying! (Im doing everything the same as far as my presentation, etc)
Im buying my leads every week and not bringing in sales and it's getting really stressful and SCARY!
I know of a couple agents in Fla that are having it rough also, but still wonder is it just ME???
Anyone ever have this experience where for just weeks on end that its been so difficult?
(thing is I know March could be AMAZING and things can turn back around to being great, but what if it doesn't and Im in even more trouble)
Words of advice, encouragement, a kick to the head, would be appreciate!
Thanks!

I know this business is a rollercoaster half the time....when its good its great, when its bad its horrific. Well its been really rough since beginning of January. I was happy at the end of the year, because I over achieved my income, things were good. But then January sucked! Ok so I can blame it on the holidays, the weather, whatever! blah blah. So then I think Oh well February should be awesome since Jan was yuck and Ill be back riding up the rollercoaster. Not true. Feb has also been horrific. TONs of cancellations, no shows, and people just NOT buying! (Im doing everything the same as far as my presentation, etc) Im buying my leads every week and not bringing in sales and it's getting really stressful and SCARY! I know of a couple agents in Fla that are having it rough also, but still wonder is it just ME??? Anyone ever have this experience where for just weeks on end that its been so difficult? (thing is I know March could be AMAZING and things can turn back around to being great, but what if it doesn't and Im in even more trouble) Words of advice, encouragement, a kick to the head, would be appreciate! Thanks!

Are you working DM leads or Teleleads?

I'm going to give you some advise you probably won't like. Load your gps and door knock every single lead up down and reverse . Your appt setter outside your wife will burn threw your leads and waste them. Work every lead like its a matter of having a place to sleep. Unless you can afford to waste 1/2 your start door knocking at 9 am

I'm going to give you some advise you probably won't like. Load your gps and door knock every single lead up down and reverse . Your appt setter outside your wife will burn threw your leads and waste them. Work every lead like its a matter of having a place to sleep. Unless you can afford to waste 1/2 your start door knocking at 9 am

I don't think she has a wife.

I know this business is a rollercoaster half the time....when its good its great, when its bad its horrific.

I was happy at the end of the year, because I over achieved my income, things were good.
But then January sucked! Ok so I can blame it on the holidays, the weather, whatever! blah blah.
So then I think Oh well February should be awesome since Jan was yuck and Ill be back riding up the rollercoaster.
TONs of cancellations, no shows, and people just NOT buying! (Im doing everything the same as far as my presentation, etc)
Im buying my leads every week and not bringing in sales and it's getting really stressful and SCARY!
I know of a couple agents in Fla that are having it rough also, but still wonder is it just ME???
Anyone ever have this experience where for just weeks on end that its been so difficult?
(thing is I know March could be AMAZING and things can turn back around to being great, but what if it doesn't and Im in even more trouble)
Thanks!

Get with your upline for help. They make money on your business. They make that money for a reason. They also have a vested interest in your success.

Thanks!

Is there anybody that can ride with you that has ridden with you in the past so they would be aware of how you were doing things "back then"? Sometimes we change things and are not even aware of it. That was one thing that we always looked for whenever we worked with the agents on our staffs when I was captive. Agents would have things going in the right direction and then slowly change what they were doing, especially by taking shortcuts in their presentation on cases they thought should be lay downs.

Is there anybody that can ride with you that has ridden with you in the past so they would be aware of how you were doing things "back then"? Sometimes we change things and are not even aware of it. That was one thing that we always looked for whenever we worked with the agents on our staffs when I was captive. Agents would have things going in the right direction and then slowly change what they were doing, especially by taking shortcuts in their presentation on cases they thought should be lay downs.

Seems like she's ridden with Agentguy5 and uses the same appointment setter as him.

I use DM. I don't like TM but when needed I order them.
Doug has always been a huge help to me, he already emailed me giving me words of encouragement :)

Back