Need-A-Lead Experience?

A new lead vendor for SNL agents, and I am not familiar with them

Apparently the ages and incomes are selected for you, and you can't opt out of PO Boxes.

Anyone familiar with them and care to share your experience?

THANKS

Apparently the ages and incomes are selected for you, and you can't opt out of PO Boxes.

THANKS

Some people love Brady. Some people hate him. Just like any other lead vendor.

Go with lead connections ages 50-80 vs need a lead 50-85. Lead connections $10-$50k income vs Need a lead 0-$50k. Lead connections no p.o boxes vs need a lead p,o.boxes. Need a lead $29 vs $30 Lead connections with Snl.100-1 take lead connections.

A new lead vendor for SNL agents, and I am not familiar with them Apparently the ages and incomes are selected for you, and you can't opt out of PO Boxes. Anyone familiar with them and care to share your experience? THANKS

I received the highest response rates with Brady! They do a good job for me.

THANKS

The lead says "FREE" in big, bold red letters.

However, they do offer a fixed-price rate for their lead piece.

The Pros
It says "Senior Final Expense Life Insurance"

The Cons
I was quoted over $31
The RED print takes the prospects eyes away from "Senior Final Expense Life Insurance" and directs the eyes to words like "government benefit" and "social security" and "free"

Here is the sample, below!

Attachments

• Need A Lead Sample.pdf
    477.6 KB · Views: 126
The Pros
It says "Senior Final Expense Life Insurance"

The Cons
I was quoted over $31
The RED print takes the prospects eyes away from "Senior Final Expense Life Insurance" and directs the eyes to words like "government benefit" and "social security" and "free"

Here is the sample, below!

What mailing house does this come from?

Also 1 big negative is it has the words "citizen" which implies a govt program. I've bought some of these cheap which somebody didn't pay for and I noticed a large % were over 80 and many didn't list a phone #.I hate when these vendors have a fixed cost deal with a carrier then charge more for certain areas.

Back