Need Reviews for Lead Heroes

phonatas

Expert
Okay guys I'm looking for honest opinions about lead heroes. I'm looking for qualified well qualified telemarketer leads. do they sell to the agent? also if you work for them lol please don't try to gas me up on them it wont work. I'm looking to buy leads in the next 24 hours. I don't want avatar leads. I need a live person speaking to the prospect. thoughts anyone?

Thads avatar leads were the worst. Dead ,broke and sick. I had more sales cold knocking lists. No exp with Lead Heroes but can't be worse than Thad's. But again Lead Heroes are as low as $7.80 each so wouldn't expect a whole lot.

Okay guys I'm looking for honest opinions about lead heroes. I'm looking for qualified well qualified telemarketer leads. do they sell to the agent? also if you work for them lol please don't try to gas me up on them it wont work. I'm looking to buy leads in the next 24 hours. I don't want avatar leads. I need a live person speaking to the prospect. thoughts anyone?

You want high quality then don't look for the vendors selling for 10 dollars or less. It won't be high quality. BUT in this game sometimes quantity is greater than quality. Do you want 10 qualified tele leads or 30 lower quality ones? I'll take the 30 all day.

Just a note - I'm the owner of Lead Heroes and there is not a single other person on this forum who works for me :)

Yes, I sell directly to the agent.

Thads avatar leads were the worst. Dead ,broke and sick. I had more sales cold knocking lists. No exp with Lead Heroes but can't be worse than Thad's. But again Lead Heroes are as low as $7.80 each so wouldn't expect a whole lot.

I agree just terrible, worst $4 lead out there.

----------

I heard good stuff about lead heroes.

I have had a good ROI from the leads purchased from Glen at Lead Heroes.
As mentioned, on all telemarketed leads you need to play the numbers and call all of the leads before making a decision, and call them ASAP. It's better to buy smaller quantities spaced out and call them all while they are fresh. His best deal is 80 leads, split them up and call them right away.

You want high quality then don't look for the vendors selling for 10 dollars or less. It won't be high quality. BUT in this game sometimes quantity is greater than quality. Do you want 10 qualified tele leads or 30 lower quality ones? I'll take the 30 all day.

you are right about that. ive heard calls where they are pushy and the prospect keep saying they don't want it and they still sell the lead I'm like huh?!?!

you are right about that. ive heard calls where they are pushy and the prospect keep saying they don't want it and they still sell the lead I'm like huh?!?!

Lead Hero's uses overseas marketers with foreign accents. English speaking avatars vs foreign marketers who have broken English...I'll take...neither.

Lead Hero's uses overseas marketers with foreign accents. English speaking avatars vs foreign marketers who have broken English...I'll take...neither.

ive heard calls like that...that's not would I want in a lead source:1mad:

Yes - my telemarketers are in the Philippines

(that's how I'm able to offer leads at $10 or less)

I have a dozen audio samples on my home page

http://www.leadheroes.com

You can judge the "Broken English" for yourself.

If I can't carry on a conversation with them, I don't hire them.

Back