Need Some help Quick Please!! TIA

Well I went by and at least have her reconsidering, shes so confused about the non guaranteed values and I told her not to even look at that column and if she wanted to guarantee a death benefit and access to cash during retirement years whole life is the only way. Her old agent claims he can get her a whole life with axa financial for 50k at 98 per month but with being on disablilty and medicated for depression and fibromyalgia SNL it the best rate I can offer.

So the original agent says he has never seen an UL implode. And now wants to sell a whole life plan??? Maybe she should ask this agent foe something in writing with his letterhead and with his signature guaranteeing this policy will never lapse? I bet he won't agree to do that

Not to mention AXA most likely won't offer rates he quoting. All kinds of red flags here. I'd point them out

Last edited:
Yea Im at the point to say screw it, was replacing her husband with a guaranteed ul that would guarantee benefits till age 100 with free adb rider and 25 year rop for only 10 dollars more a month but hed rather stick with current ul that expires at 77 because its cheaper. When they are 80 with no coverage or cash value im sure that agent will help them out, on to the next.

Yea Im at the point to say screw it, was replacing her husband with a guaranteed ul that would guarantee benefits till age 100 with free adb rider and 25 year rop for only 10 dollars more a month but hed rather stick with current ul that expires at 77 because its cheaper. When they are 80 with no coverage or cash value im sure that agent will help them out, on to the next.

Unfortunately people are short sighted and may set them up for failure. Can't help people who don't want to be helped

Latest posts

Back