Need Some help with Royal Neighbors

dude you're fine. Worrying about the little things won't put you in jail but it might take years of your life lol

Looks like you finally got pinched.
Don't fret, happens to all the greats.
Just do your time, lift some weights, and come back bigger and badder than ever.

Ha Ha , I am too fit as it is. I need to cut back on the training :-)

So here is today's update . I spoke with my regional from Royal (didn't know I had one) and he said he knew nothing about it. He called me back after he called in to Royal and he said that the person who is handling it is out of the office. He told me they would reach out to me tomorrow and provide me with an update as to what is going on.

I do about 50% of my business face to face and about 50% over the phone. In person there are no issues as I see the person verify the id and collect signatures etc.... Over the phone I feel that there is more risk to the agent ?

Over the phone you have know idea who you are speaking to and really can't read their faces to see if they are lying etc..... How is the agent protected on the phone interview ? Say someone else does the interview and not the insured ? How can the agent know if he is actually speaking to the insured? This particular case was a phone interview and I never met the person. I did not suspect anything with this case as everything seemed fine to me.

So my question is how can the agent be protected if the applicant just flat out lies on the phone ?

Once this blows over only face to face for me from now on.

Ha Ha , I am too fit as it is. I need to cut back on the training :-)

So here is today's update . I spoke with my regional from Royal (didn't know I had one) and he said he knew nothing about it. He called me back after he called in to Royal and he said that the person who is handling it is out of the office. He told me they would reach out to me tomorrow and provide me with an update as to what is going on.

I do about 50% of my business face to face and about 50% over the phone. In person there are no issues as I see the person verify the id and collect signatures etc.... Over the phone I feel that there is more risk to the agent ?

Over the phone you have know idea who you are speaking to and really can't read their faces to see if they are lying etc..... How is the agent protected on the phone interview ? Say someone else does the interview and not the insured ? How can the agent know if he is actually speaking to the insured? This particular case was a phone interview and I never met the person. I did not suspect anything with this case as everything seemed fine to me.

So my question is how can the agent be protected if the applicant just flat out lies on the phone ?

Once this blows over only face to face for me from now on.

As long as you weren't involved knowingly in a situation like that, you have nothing to worry about.

You have about as much blame as the interviewer(none). The person commiting the fraud would be the person stealing the ad number and bank info. I don't see this happening in FE maybe spwl or annuities...

Back