Need Some help with Royal Neighbors

Thanks , will let you know what the final outcome is. I still have no idea what this suspension is about with Royal and that is what is driving me nuts ! Millions of things are running through my mind. Called my other 25+ carriers today and I am in good standing with them so this must just be an isolated Royal thing.

The one thing can think of is Royal wants to get rid of agents who do a good portion of the business over the phone. My friend got a letter saying they are terminating his contract because of this but he is still active with them. He does not really write them anymore because of their rate increase a few months back. A royal rep said the are trying to weed out the call center type agencies who do most of their business via voice apps.

I have been doing more recently over the phone so bet that has something to do with it.

Stay tuned. I need to go have a beer and a zyrtec.

Thanks , will let you know what the final outcome is. I still have no idea what this suspension is about with Royal and that is what is driving me nuts ! Millions of things are running through my mind. Called my other 25+ carriers today and I am in good standing with them so this must just be an isolated Royal thing.

The one thing can think of is Royal wants to get rid of agents who do a good portion of the business over the phone. My friend got a letter saying they are terminating his contract because of this but he is still active with them. He does not really write them anymore because of their rate increase a few months back. A royal rep said the are trying to weed out the call center type agencies who do most of their business via voice apps.

I have been doing more recently over the phone so bet that has something to do with it.

Stay tuned. I need to go have a beer and a zyrtec.

RNA does not want out of the phone sales business. In fact, they are wanting to drive the telesales bus.

They want to do voice sig on all the FE apps. They won't even let you do a paper app on their term.

They are all in on this telesales thing. To their detriment they are all in.

RNA does not want out of the phone sales business. In fact, they are wanting to drive the telesales bus.

They want to do voice sig on all the FE apps. They won't even let you do a paper app on their term.

They are all in on this telesales thing. To their detriment they are all in.

I know they are all in with the voice signature, but I am not sure about the telesales part. They cut call center business which would be crucial if you were wanting to be in the telesales space....

RNA wants out of the Telesales business. And have already cut some call centers, if not all of them. The eapp and voicesig was designed for F2F sales.

RNA wants out of the Telesales business. And have already cut some call centers, if not all of them. The eapp and voicesig was designed for F2F sales.

Maybe they are finally seeing the light? We tried to tell them that telesales was the wrong path to go down.

But the voice sig was designed for telesales. That was their chosen path.

Maybe they are finally seeing the light? We tried to tell them that telesales was the wrong path to go down.

But the voice sig was designed for telesales. That was their chosen path.

Well hopefully they will go back to the old days of an 8-10 min phone interview!!

And the "elite agent" program too!! But I don't either are coming back.

Wouldn't really matter unless they roll back rates too.

That would be nice. The Elite program would be icing on the cake! I would write a ton of RNA if they brought that back!

At the current rates??

Probably wouldn't write much on the 50-59 range (but that's not a problem for me because my leads start at age 60 ), but if they had no phone interview (I hate phone interviews), with some of the easiest and liberal underwriting on the market, plus the member benefits and great customer service! Yeah I would write a ton of them!

Back