Need Some help with Royal Neighbors

RNA wants out of the Telesales business. And have already cut some call centers, if not all of them. The eapp and voicesig was designed for F2F sales.

you sure about them wanting out of the telesales business??? Everyone we talk to inside the organization seem to contradict that. Granted, we don't do their E-APP or Voice sig, as we prefer to "email" out for signatures, and then complete phone interview at later date.

This is interesting to read, as this is first I'm hearing about all this

Yes I spoke with a rep and she told me that they are weeding out agents who only do business with voice apps and they are not with the client. I think the key is not the voice app but the fact that they are not sitting with the client , like in a different state etc....

Also can anyone help me out with this Royal Neighbors legal dept ??? Has anyone ever heard of a Royal contract being suspend and referred to legal ? Any help as to what this dept is would be helpful . Is this just something they do before they terminate your contract for some reason?

And if anyone can help , I will be open to getting appointed with any carriers I don't have with you. Here is what I have now for FE: Royal- Foresters- United Home- Americo- Cigna- AIG-Gerber-Oxford-Sagicor and Symetra for UL.

I buy my own leads so I don't need any, just need help with this Royal issue. Just someone that can help me or get me in contact with someone at Royal that can give some info as to what is going on.

Last edited:
Yes I spoke with a rep and she told me that they are weeding out agents who only do business with voice apps and they are not with the client. I think the key is not the voice app but the fact that they are not sitting with the client , like in a different state etc....

Also can anyone help me out with this Royal Neighbors legal dept ??? Has anyone ever heard of a Royal contract being suspend and referred to legal ? Any help as to what this dept is would be helpful . Is this just something they do before they terminate your contract for some reason?

And if anyone can help , I will be open to getting appointed with any carriers I don't have with you. Here is what I have now for FE: Royal- Foresters- United Home- Americo- Cigna- AIG-Gerber-Oxford-Sagicor and Symetra for UL.

I buy my own leads so I don't need any, just need help with this Royal issue. Just someone that can help me or get me in contact with someone at Royal that can give some info as to what is going on.

Yea I've had an agent referred to the legal department and terminated because they didn't think he was face to face with the client.

They ended call center business, so they must want F2F only....

you sure about them wanting out of the telesales business??? Everyone we talk to inside the organization seem to contradict that. Granted, we don't do their E-APP or Voice sig, as we prefer to "email" out for signatures, and then complete phone interview at later date.

This is interesting to read, as this is first I'm hearing about all this

They want agents sitting with the client when they do the phone app. At first, you could be elsewhere and they didn't care, but I guess they got to looking at the persistency of that business and didn't like it. Now they only want you doing it when you're physically with the client.

They want agents sitting with the client when they do the phone app. At first, you could be elsewhere and they didn't care, but I guess they got to looking at the persistency of that business and didn't like it. Now they only want you doing it when you're physically with the client.

They have some of the most liberal underwriting. That combined with the fact that most telesales people have bad QOB, it's not surprising that they are weeding out the telesales people. I wonder if they have some telesales people that do have good business metrics and are they keeping them? It would be interesting to know.

I stand by my comments. RNA is getting out of telesales, and Im not exactly sure if they thought their new eapp and vsig process was going to be used for telesales. They intended it for F2F.

I stand by my comments. RNA is getting out of telesales, and Im not exactly sure if they thought their new eapp and vsig process was going to be used for telesales. They intended it for F2F.

Well I spoke with RNA today, and they most certainly allow you to email/mail out the forms, submit application, and do phone interview next day.

They didn't say anything about NOT being able to do a "telesale" with a voice Signature. I've only done one of those with RNA and will never do another.

I'm sure this is a case of speaking with same people / departments and getting multiple answers depending on the time of the day though

Well I spoke with RNA today, and they most certainly allow you to email/mail out the forms, submit application, and do phone interview next day.

They didn't say anything about NOT being able to do a "telesale" with a voice Signature. I've only done one of those with RNA and will never do another.

I'm sure this is a case of speaking with same people / departments and getting multiple answers depending on the time of the day though

Insurance carriers have allowed "telesales" with wet signatures for a very long time. Im talking about paperless, voice signature, telesales.

There are alot of competitive carriers that will allow for a wet signature "telesales" process. Im only speaking of (what I would consider) a true telesales process. RNA wants out of that for a lot of reasons.

Back