Need Some help with Royal Neighbors

Insurance carriers have allowed "telesales" with wet signatures for a very long time. Im talking about paperless, voice signature, telesales.

There are alot of competitive carriers that will allow for a wet signature "telesales" process. Im only speaking of (what I would consider) a true telesales process. RNA wants out of that for a lot of reasons.

okay. I'm following you now. They did say for the E-App you had to be sitting with the client

okay. I'm following you now. They did say for the E-App you had to be sitting with the client

Correct. I dont think they ever intended it for call centers, I believe some of smaller operations got wind of the work around and started writing bad business with them.

Most carriers in telesales at least have a vetting, or a training process to ensure expectations are set correctly.

RNA failed to see this one coming, they arent the only casualty in the telesales vertical, and there will be many more to come, because many telesales carriers treat call centers like F2F agents.

You cant do that for long, its a different animal.

Call centers can cripple an entire product line if you're not careful and flip the entire actuary table upside down!

Correct. I dont think they ever intended it for call centers, I believe some of smaller operations got wind of the work around and started writing bad business with them.

Most carriers in telesales at least have a vetting, or a training process to ensure expectations are set correctly.

RNA failed to see this one coming, they arent the only casualty in the telesales vertical, and there will be many more to come, because many telesales carriers treat call centers like F2F agents.

You cant do that for long, its a different animal.

Call centers can cripple an entire product line if you're not careful and flip the entire actuary table upside down!

They did design the voice sig for telesales and the only reason they didn't see this coming was because they wouldn't listen.

They were sold a bill of goods by one particular call center and they wouldn't hear anything else.

Well I spoke with RNA today, and they most certainly allow you to email/mail out the forms, submit application, and do phone interview next day.

They didn't say anything about NOT being able to do a "telesale" with a voice Signature. I've only done one of those with RNA and will never do another.

I'm sure this is a case of speaking with same people / departments and getting multiple answers depending on the time of the day though

Why wouldn't you want to complete it all via phone? Why do you prefer to mail papers first?

They did design the voice sig for telesales and the only reason they didn't see this coming was because they wouldn't listen.

They were sold a bill of goods by one particular call center and they wouldn't hear anything else.

Which call center?

I ve never met one succesful agent in telesales, only marketers promote it.

North american tried to recruit me once to work in their CC - one walk through and it was a hard pass - disgusting facility and ghetto people.

Back