Need Some help with Royal Neighbors

Well I figured out what is going on. Royal terminated me without cause since I have written $30k since may 15th . The premium is not this issue, the issue is that all of it was done over the phone without being with the client. All of the business is still active as I write good business so their loss. At least I am vested , Royal only good for people that are short for their weight and have neuropathy.

So be careful if you write a lot of business by 100% telesales, you could be next ;-)

Well I figured out what is going on. Royal terminated me without cause since I have written $30k since may 15th . The premium is not this issue, the issue is that all of it was done over the phone without being with the client. All of the business is still active as I write good business so their loss. At least I am vested , Royal only good for people that are short for their weight and have neuropathy.

So be careful if you write a lot of business by 100% telesales, you could be next ;-)

They said specifically that the issue was you did the apps via phone?

If so, that's crazy.

to be specific they said it was the type of business, which can only mean 100% over the phone. My business is scattered throughout the US and only done via the phone. 13 month persist , NT/EL and placement percentage are well above their guidelines. So if I fill in the blanks it can only mean that the fact that I do it over the phone is the reason. My regional hinted it a few times when we spoke. He said he will try in 6 months to get me reappointed if my recent business sticks which it will.

to be specific they said it was the type of business, which can only mean 100% over the phone. My business is scattered throughout the US and only done via the phone. 13 month persist , NT/EL and placement percentage are well above their guidelines. So if I fill in the blanks it can only mean that the fact that I do it over the phone is the reason. My regional hinted it a few times when we spoke. He said he will try in 6 months to get me reappointed if my recent business sticks which it will.

And your IMO probably told you it was ok to do. There are many out there recruiting to RNA's "telesales" process.

Even if it was truly designed for real telesales, there are too many flaws in the process to be effective. Thats why you read here some agents selling RNA over the phone and mailing out the app. There "telesales" process was designed for F2F sales.

And your IMO probably told you it was ok to do. There are many out there recruiting to RNA's "telesales" process.

Even if it was truly designed for real telesales, there are too many flaws in the process to be effective. Thats why you read here some agents selling RNA over the phone and mailing out the app. There "telesales" process was designed for F2F sales.

It was designed for phone sales. The process is not the problem, phone sales is the problem.

And an agent cannot mail an app for signatures if they do the phone interview.

It's a voice sig application. You simply cannot send in an application if you do the voice sig.

What are the flaws in RNA's telesales process? It's almost identical to virtually all other telesales processes.

A 30 minute third party verification/application process is not designed for a successful client experience. Over 10 minutes is unnacceptable.

The real players in telesales have quick voice signatures and third party calls. There are some that only require a 30second vsig, and the deal is done.

At one point I was telling agents the very same thing because at time is was "ok". When they changed it I had no idea for a long time. As a matter of fact, I learned about it while in a conference at the RNA trip. I had to ask a few people there to see if I had actually heard what I thought I heard. Many there said it was the 1st time they heard of it as well!

I'm thinking your IMO can get you reinstated quickly. It's not your fault that no one told you that you couldn't do it.

Back