Need Some help with Royal Neighbors

So when you say "process" you just mean part of the process??

Ok, I did a KSKJ interview today that took 8 minutes. Never mind I was there an hour. The "process" was 8 minutes??

Another KSKJ took 12 minutes today. I was there a little over an hour but I just learned it only took 12 minutes.

I was in another home writing Trans. I was there about 45 minutes but since there was no phone interview I guess that "process" didn't take any time?

Where did that 45 minutes go?

Dude are you off your meds?

The conversation in this thread about how long a telesales phone call takes only refers to the how long the actual phone call to process the application takes.

At no point has anyone been speaking on how much time you are on the phone with a client before or after the verification phone call.

If someone asked you "how long do your KSKJ phone interviews take?" You would probably say something like 8-12 minutes right? You wouldn't start talking about how much time your whole sales process took leading up to the verification phone call.

Come on man get with it.

Dude are you off your meds?

The conversation in this thread about how long a telesales phone call takes only refers to the how long the actual phone call to process the application takes.

At no point has anyone been speaking on how much time you are on the phone with a client before or after the verification phone call.

If someone asked you "how long do your KSKJ phone interviews take?" You would probably say something like 8-12 minutes right? You wouldn't start talking about how much time your whole sales process took leading up to the verification phone call.

Come on man get with it.

If someone asked me how long the process takes I would say about an hour.

The question was how long is the AmAm process.

Since the whole thing is done by phone why would anyone answer with only part of the time on the phone?

I'm not the one needing meds.

But thanks for making it personal anyway.

----------

Actually the question was "how quick is AmAm over the phone".

----------

But since we're only talking about the part of the call where they ask health questions, RNA takes about 5 minutes on that part.

So even better than AmAm.

to be specific they said it was the type of business, which can only mean 100% over the phone. My business is scattered throughout the US and only done via the phone. 13 month persist , NT/EL and placement percentage are well above their guidelines. So if I fill in the blanks it can only mean that the fact that I do it over the phone is the reason. My regional hinted it a few times when we spoke. He said he will try in 6 months to get me reappointed if my recent business sticks which it will.

This still isn't adding up ....After speaking with RNA directly last week, they said there is nothing wrong with doing a "telesales" app 100% over the phone.

Not sure what IMO you're with, but everything you are saying is contradicting what RNA said to me on a recorded phone call.

I read this the same as suranceman. RNA's phone interview is much longer than 5 minutes.

The medical questions part of the RNA voice app is not longer than 5 minutes on average.

They are wanting to pick and chose part of the time involved so I did too.

I just replaced a Pioneer, {AmAm}, that was sold by phone. The guy said he was on the phone an hour and a half.

Now maybe part of it was 8 minutes? He was still on the phone for an hour and a half.

It doesn't take any longer to do an RNA telesales from start to finish than it does for AmAm, Prosperity Life, Senior Life or any of the telesales companies.

The information has to be gathered by someone. The applicant doesn't care if they talk to different people. They care about the time it takes.

They are trying to say the time of the RNA interview is the problem. It's not as the total time is not longer for the applicant.

The whole problem is telesales. And especially telesales from call centers.

----------

This still isn't adding up ....After speaking with RNA directly last week, they said there is nothing wrong with doing a "telesales" app 100% over the phone.

Not sure what IMO you're with, but everything you are saying is contradicting what RNA said to me on a recorded phone call.

I have spoken to some RNA people in the last few days that should know. They say the problem is call centers. Not individual agents.

I wouldn't care if the phone interview had ME (agent) on the phone for 30 minutes. I won't write a company that has the client on the phone that long. I only care about the part of the process where the dingbat is on the phone with the interrogator. Make that part 8-10 minutes, please and thank you.

The point is if an ind agent is writing a lot of voice only apps and not with the client , they still look at it the same way as they do call centers. RNA's phone app only takes 15 -20 mins so if it is taking you longer then you are not prepared. Make sure you have a list of RX ahead of time because 9 out of 10 times they ask for it.

Back