Netspend

scott9178

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
My agents with experience with tid card? I got a routing and account number, just little nervous her 1st patent is 4-1 hoping it works. It would be a 700 chargeback tell me what you think?

----------

Little tired from procedure don't need English punctuation class

My agents with experience with tid card? I got a routing and account number, just little nervous her 1st patent is 4-1 hoping it works. It would be a 700 chargeback tell me what you think?

----------

So what you really mean is that you're all doped up and messing around on the forums! lol

----------

Take as earned. Not even close to same quality as a legit big building bank but prob better than direct express. Most likely dropped the ball with their finances somewhere. Net spend is taking all of their insurance money anyway with their fees. It's like accepting a bankrupt person for a car loan.

Last edited:
I don't think it will work. I think JD knows. Maybe he will be along shortly.

I did it with RNA will see. What would you do if it's returned JD? I know she is serious about coverage.

Direct quarterly with rna are place her with snl direct bill monthly. She can pay with a money order with snl

Most of these prepaid debit cards do allow direct deposits but have the ACH flag set to credits only.

I've had it with 3 different companies and they all claimed they couldn't get paid. That was settlers, trans and americo.

If the account number associated with the "checking" account is 16 digits its a dead give away to the insurance carrier that this is a "prepaid" debit card. If the carrier does not accept these cards or any credit cards for that matter it will get declined.

The key here is the 16 digit account number, again dead give away its a deadbeat debit card with no real checking account. You can all thank me later:yes:

If the account number associated with the "checking" account is 16 digits its a dead give away to the insurance carrier that this is a "prepaid" debit card. If the carrier does not accept these cards or any credit cards for that matter it will get declined.

The key here is the 16 digit account number, again dead give away its a deadbeat debit card with no real checking account. You can all thank me later:yes:

So for the OP write it as a credit card for best results?

Back