Neuropathy Day 1 Coverage

Transamerica day 1 coverage .
20k is $52.50 per month.

Maybe Primerica, AllState, or AAA can provide coverage since you represent them. Check out this screen shot from Michael's web page intentionally misleading the general public

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).jpg
    Screenshot (35).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 28
Sorry your information is outdated. I have a LH agent friend and he confirmed this to be true.

I'm sure he told you that and would write it and it would probably be approved. But they better hope they make it 2 years because LH says that's not level coverage.

If you were to ask the company, that is.;)

I'm sure he told you that and would write it and it would probably be approved. But they better hope they make it 2 years because LH says that's not level coverage.

There app says "diabetic complications in the last 2 yrs" but neuropathy is a have you EVER issue, it's a perm. condition not a medical event like say a high or low blood sugar event.

Very interesting thing happened yesterday. I had a lady that has taken out a LH policy back in Jan. She had a stack of stuff from different insurance plans she had and one thing was a letter from LH. I asked if I could open it and once I did I was surprised.

The letter States that it is very important that she review the attached health questionnaire for accuracy. Attached was the health question page from the app.

I was impressed with LH for this. To many companies look the other way on clean sheeting. They are being proactive.

Still replaced it tho

Very interesting thing happened yesterday. I had a lady that has taken out a LH policy back in Jan. She had a stack of stuff from different insurance plans she had and one thing was a letter from LH. I asked if I could open it and once I did I was surprised.

The letter States that it is very important that she review the attached health questionnaire for accuracy. Attached was the health question page from the app.

I was impressed with LH for this. To many companies look the other way on clean sheeting. They are being proactive.

Still replaced it tho

I've seen those too. There was a local agent with them, may still be?, that was restricted from writing insulin diabetics with LH. I argued with him about it because I used to be with LH. I told him that LH did write insulin diabetics level. he said, no you misunderstood, "I can't write insulin diabetics".

I asked what he meant and all he would say is, 'long story".:yes:

Back