Neuropathy Day 1 Coverage

randallcunn12

Besides Royal will anyone do a level on a 54 year old female-20k-sc with insulin and neuropathy ? She got a quote from Lincoln at $70 a month but will they offer day one coverage and level rate and death benefit for the rest of her life ? If so will just tell her to go there but would like to capture the sale....thx

Besides Royal will anyone do a level on a 54 year old female-20k-sc with insulin and neuropathy ? She got a quote from Lincoln at $70 a month but will they offer day one coverage and level rate and death benefit for the rest of her life ? If so will just tell her to go there but would like to capture the sale....thx

KSKJ life for sure. Probably Trinity. Cinn Eq is out because of diabetic complications. Maybe americo and equitable?

I'm sure there's others.

American Home Life will offer them day one coverage. 20K=$54.28

Fyi, Linocoln heritage is day one coverage for Neuropathy.

I'm in SC so I can write it if you want.

I am in SC and GA. But Oxford will probably be about your best price. $46 for 20k. If she is comfortable woth $70 Oxford gets you 30k for $68. Transamerica will be lower than Lincoln Heritage but still high. When ever you hear LH is your competition, that is like Christmas!

----------

Transamerica day 1 coverage .
20k is $52.50 per month.

Insulin is Standard with TA so it is $67...

How would a neuropathy patient not be on insulin? Insulin usage is asked about in section C4, so wouldn't it be standard which would cost $67.50?

I've had clients on only metformin or januvia (no insulin)with neuropathy.

Back