New Agent Door Knocking Help!

Door knocking is likely very ineffienct but more effective than calling for appointments... the odds of someone straight shutting the door on you while you are at the door is a lot smaller than you calling and them saying not interested; hanging up. The key is focusing on it will only take a few mins. That's alll that really needs to be said. Any objection at the door can be responded with the it will only take a few mins response. JD talks about the heavy hitters that set appointments. 90 percent of those agents likely work a total of 30+ leads a week and have an unlimited budget to purchase new leads which makes it very possible... something to consider and remember the only thing that needs to be said at the door is it will only take a few mins.

Actually most of the ones I'm talking about get 20 leads per week. And even the ones getting 15 set appointments. And I don't know of anyone with an unlimited lead budget.

A more recent pic of JG

32139e5e6870e0fbf729d181a89d8f4f.jpg

LOL, good one, did you wack off to that fatboy before or after you posted the pic?

So Thomas...if you cant take the heat just leave, we wont miss ya!! LOL, so funny how losers like you get infatuated with winners like me, you broke ass mofo.

10099542-248624367_2-s4-v1.png

Back