New Agent Seeks Advice About FE

What do tou think of active producers sending pms? Ive gotten some from agents who don't post, but some from respected members in the forum. What are your thoughts?

I think JD is just trying to warn you of "shady" recruiters and outfits. Many of them won't do it out in the open, but they will PM you in a heartbeat.

There are many agents who won't post on the forum, but they will PM you. Probably nothing wrong with that unless they are trying to recruit you.

Other than that, not one thing wrong with PM'ing.

Quite frankly you should take everything said with a grain of salt, whether said publicly or via PM. Some people really don't care for the behavior on the forum. There is a lot of pettiness and sniping at times.

Just because it was said via PM doesn't necessarily make it false, nor does the fact it was openly posted on the forum make it true.

Well said.

Although many marketers are sending private messages and posting publicly.

What do tou think of active producers sending pms? Ive gotten some from agents who don't post, but some from respected members in the forum. What are your thoughts?

Any recruiter that PMs you unsolicited is doing so because they are trying to slide under the radar. They don't want the shortcomings of their offer to be exposed like happens when they post openly.

There are people who use PMs just to hook up with agent friends and have no agenda. Probably one out of 10,000 PMs is one of those.

This forum would be 10x more fun if the PMs were all opened up for everyone to read. It has always been the land of the sleaze-balls for the most part.

Any recruiter that PMs you unsolicited is doing so because they are trying to slide under the radar. They don't want the shortcomings of their offer to be exposed like happens when they post openly.

There are people who use PMs just to hook up with agent friends and have no agenda. Probably one out of 10,000 PMs is one of those.

This forum would be 10x more fun if the PMs were all opened up for everyone to read. It has always been the land of the sleaze-balls for the most part.
I notice that I have 804 PMs stored in my inbox.. Of those, only a couple were from recruiters.

Of the hundreds of pm I have NONE are from a recruiter lol

And naw private messages are just that, private. I don't get this places obsession with having to know everyone's private stuff.

I notice that I have 804 PMs stored in my inbox.. Of those, only a couple were from recruiters.

Well the recruiters don't exactly tell them they are recruiting. They aren't that obvious.

But when fresh meat comes on the forum like the op did in this thread a bunch of Elves start recomending they try some Keebler Cookies. New bloods never know who is connected to who.

----------

And naw private messages are just that, private. I don't get this places obsession with having to know everyone's private stuff.

I've got the Russians working on you right now.

I have been selling FE for about 8 years now and my advice for any newcomers would be short and sweet.

DON'T DO IT!!!!

The dudeimo will only recruit via PM. Never in public... It's to secret the success of the dudeimo agents

Well the recruiters don't exactly tell them they are recruiting. They aren't that obvious.

But when fresh meat comes on the forum like the op did in this thread a bunch of Elves start recomending they try some Keebler Cookies. New bloods never know who is connected to who.

----------

I've got the Russians working on you right now.

working on me? more like working with me. They are helping me dox you guys.

tumblr_ob350trIdP1udh5n8o1_400.gif

jk jk

The dudeimo will only recruit via PM. Never in public... It's to secret the success of the dudeimo agents

I don't need everyone knowing every little detail of my success ya know!

Back