New Buisness and Food Stamps/ Disability

TPAAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Only had this question come up once in the last 10 years of writing FE-

Your answer when a client says they heard they could lose their govt benefits i.e food stamps, disability etc if they get a life insurance policy

How do you respond to that inquire?

Only had this question come up once in the last 10 years of writing FE-

Your answer when a client says they heard they could lose their govt benefits i.e food stamps, disability etc if they get a life insurance policy

How do you respond to that inquire?

"Life insurance has nothing to do with that".

I lost a sale to a woman who was on SSI (on the voice application she answered "yes" to the question Are you retarded?. Doh!). She called her local SS office and was told by them she couldn't have life insurance, and she called back to cancel it the next day. I got her SS office on the line and they insisted that since the policy built cash value, she couldn't own it. So I told the lady we'd make somebody else the owner. She said she couldn't trust any of her family members, because they were a bunch of retards! True story.

I lost a sale to a woman who was on SSI (on the voice application she answered "yes" to the question Are you retarded?. Doh!). She called her local SS office and was told by them she couldn't have life insurance, and she called back to cancel it the next day. I got her SS office on the line and they insisted that since the policy built cash value, she couldn't own it. So I told the lady we'd make somebody else the owner. She said she couldn't trust any of her family members, because they were a bunch of retards! True story.

Hey TrumpDaddy, which company asks the person, "are you retarded"?

I spit coffee out of my nose when I read that.:twitchy:

Hey TrumpDaddy, which company asks the person, "are you retarded"?

I spit coffee out of my nose when I read that.:twitchy:

Well, many do have a question about mental health. However, I've never seen a question on an app asking if you are a monkey.

----------

I had a guy make his dad the owner for this same reason.

Liberty Bankers asks if they have mental retardation. She said yes, but the DIMA interviewer let it go because she figured if the applicant was smart enough to answer all these questions, she couldn't be THAT retarded.

Latest posts

Back