New to the Business. Who Company is Best to Get Contracting With?

Thoughts on equita?

----------

Was thinking that was the case. Belly to belly seems to be the best with this market but I was also reading that more technology will be implemented onto the industry in the near future.

Aaaaalrighty. I see whats going on. I didn't look at your name or posts.

Nice one. 2-shay mofo's

It can't be done.

The quality of business is terrible.

The customers don't trust you.

F2F is the only way and best way to sell FE.

Only recruiters will come on here and tell you Telesales works.

I've dabbled in it but that's still plenty of time to know that the chargebacks are killer.

Guru's......have I missed anything?:SLEEP:

Unicorns.

So Equita, any thoughts?

They have always been a pretty decent IMO. I do see some agents moving their contracts from there over the past year and I'm not quite sure why. I have to wonder how many agents are moving their contracts from there that don't call us for a contract. I would suspect it's quite a few though. I think the agents may be getting on their lead program and it's not working out for them or something. This is only speculation on my part though.

They have always been a pretty decent IMO. I do see some agents moving their contracts from there over the past year and I'm not quite sure why. I have to wonder how many agents are moving their contracts from there that don't call us for a contract. I would suspect it's quite a few though. I think the agents may be getting on their lead program and it's not working out for them or something. This is only speculation on my part though.

They're basically like every other IMO.

We have leads. We have contracts. We can do rah rah calls with top producers who talk about really "nothing".

What else?

Pretty vanilla like most IMO's.

They're good for someone who wants hand holding. If you need that...they are one of a few you can go with. Just make sure you get an up front release. Never take anyone's "word". Not in this business.

Last edited:
Looking for IMO'S that contract agents and agents are paid directly by the carriers.

Looking for IMO'S that contract agents and agents are paid directly by the carriers.

If you find any that don't... Run fast and far.

Seriously tho the IMO on her are all what your looking for. I personally like 360 but haven't tried any others.

Back