New to the Business. Who Company is Best to Get Contracting With?

Hello I am new to the Forums and looking at companies to get contracted. I have came across senior life, Lincoln Heritage and Foresters. I would like ask what are your opinion of these companies? and are there anymore recommendations? I am in the state of Maryland.

Be careful with that insurebiz guy...he's in the state of Confusion.:laugh:

Just messin' with you Tom. Couldn't pass up an opening like that.;)

Simply not the truth.

Certainly wasn't earning back in the day what I have currently produced each week and only 7 weeks licensed . . .

----------

Be careful with that myinsurebiz guy...he's in the state of Confusion.:laugh:

Just messin' with you Tom. Couldn't pass up an opening like that.;)

Confusion is good . . . Natural Meds can regulate that . . .

Certainly wasn't earning back in the day what I have currently produced each week and only 7 weeks licensed . . .

----------

Confusion is good . . . Natural Meds can regulate that . . .

Speaking of meds...have you thought of taking Ritalin to help you focus Tom? I've tried it, really helps. :yes:

Natural Meds can regulate that......you talkin' weed Lamb Chops?:):cool:

Hello I am new to the Forums and looking at companies to get contracted. I have came across senior life, Lincoln Heritage and Foresters. I would like ask what are your opinion of these companies? and are there anymore recommendations? I am in the state of Maryland.

There are far better options here than those choices. I have some agents in Maryland. Feel free to check us out or reach out to me.

www.finalexpenseservices.com
[email protected]

Are you doing face to face or telesales since that will play a big part in what companies you can use

Either one is fine with me, have done face to face sales and phone sales for years. Just looking for a reputable company. I have gotten tons of calls from multiple people explaining why I should come aboard with their company. I am new to the final expense business and I currently work a full time job. I am looking to transition to been independent contractor.

Either one is fine with me, have done face to face sales and phone sales for years. Just looking for a reputable company. I have gotten tons of calls from multiple people explaining why I should come aboard with their company. I am new to the final expense business and I currently work a full time job. I am looking to transition to been independent contractor.

People calling you and not putting it here publically usually have something to hide. They will tell you whatever on the phone because there is not other people to call them out on it.

I recommend looking into the people on here because this forum might get crazy at times, but it does keep the recruiters on here honest. Someone scam you and you can come here and blast them and they will not get anymore business.

main is my group and you can check them out and also some of the others that posted here.

Back