New to the Business. Who Company is Best to Get Contracting With?

Either one is fine with me, have done face to face sales and phone sales for years. Just looking for a reputable company. I have gotten tons of calls from multiple people explaining why I should come aboard with their company. I am new to the final expense business and I currently work a full time job. I am looking to transition to been independent contractor.

There are many ways to make money selling Financial Products while you maintain your job. Shoot me a message and I'll hook you up with my guy, who has top contracts & trains 6 figure earners! He can answer a lot of your questions - no obligation . . .

----------

Ben has some history here, but most of his recent history is positive.

What you trying to say Willis? :D

I apologize for not being more clear. I am trying to make three points:

David Duford is top notch and has a long and consistent history or hard work and professionalism. I would be quite comfortable joining his agency.

Ben Bowman has been mostly positive since I've been here, but if one reads some older posts he used to let himself get dragged into some of the typical dust ups here on the forum. I place more weight on his recent posting, and I would be quite comfortable joining his agency.

myinsurebiz is an unfocused mess. I would rather take a job as a Walmart greeter than join his agency.

I definitely appreciate the kind words. I have been sober over 14 months now! Back when I would drink at night, I would allow myself to get dragged in. Gooner and Galt used to be my nemesis, but we came to respect each other as time went on.

I try to stay out of stuff though, but an IMO that never calls anyone out is not doing new agents any service. So many new agents come here, search for something and start reading. If people like Myinsurebiz never got called out by us, people would take him seriously and he would harm more agents.

I try not to start any fights, but I am willing to call someone out when they need to be called out for sure. Stopping the drinking just allows me to bite my tongue a lot of times that I wouldn't have before ;)

And I have and still do produce off of my own pen. Have won many awards and trips on my own pen. I just see no need in constantly posting about it since what I produce doesn't help a new agent...it's what I help them accomplish that matters.

As far as Rearden/Reardon (I always forget if it is an O or E before the N) I have personally met/trained two of his agents on my blitzes and both of them spoke highly of him. The dealings I've had with him were good as well. I can definitely see why he would be your top choice...he is a one of a kind guy.

But you are crazy as they come if Myinsurebiz is not your top choice! You know that dude can train you how to sell annuities, security systems, FE, Med Adv, Med Sups, LTC, P&C, and more in just a 12.4 minute phone call right? You are missing the boat by not signing up with him!

You have 113 posts - your opinion is worth the bandwidth spent on it . . .

I apologize for not being more clear. I am trying to make three points:

David Duford is top notch and has a long and consistent history or hard work and professionalism. I would be quite comfortable joining his agency.

Ben Bowman has been mostly positive since I've been here, but if one reads some older posts he used to let himself get dragged into some of the typical dust ups here on the forum. I place more weight on his recent posting, and I would be quite comfortable joining his agency.

myinsurebiz is an unfocused mess. I would rather take a job as a Walmart greeter than join his agency.

If people like Myinsurebiz never got called out by us, people would take him seriously and he would harm more agents.

Ha - never harmed anybody . . . All your calling out and peeps still inquire. Matter of fact - they laugh at the way most of you act on the forum :)

But you are crazy as they come if Myinsurebiz is not your top choice! You know that dude can train you how to sell annuities, security systems, FE, Med Adv, Med Sups, LTC, P&C, and more in just a 12.4 minute phone call right? You are missing the boat by not signing up with him!

Exactly except we don't do P&C and we sub out the MA's . . .

Ha - never harmed anybody . . . All your calling out and peeps still inquire. Matter of fact - they laugh at the way most of you act on the forum :)

Exactly except we don't do P&C and we sub out the MA's . . .

Tom, I've said this to you before...the length of time you've been on the Forum, or the # of posts you have doesn't mean sh*t!!! Every time you make a statement saying it does, just makes you look even sillier.

The day I joined the Forum you had been a member for 6 years and had 1,500 posts by the time I made my 1st post....but I guarantee you that I already knew 10 times what you did. Not everybody finds the Forum right away. Many more aren't on the Forum than are.

I had 30 years in the business before I found out about the Forum when I Googled something. The day I joined I had no time on here and no posts. Do you think that meant I was stupid?

DayTimer might be new to the Forum, but it's obvious from reading his posts that he knows what he's talking about. By the same token, it's obvious from reading your posts, that you don't.

I like you Lamb Chops, but I've told you about this crap before and I'll do it again the next time you say it.

Tom, I've said this to you before...the length of time you've been on the Forum, or the # of posts you have doesn't mean sh*t!!! Every time you make a statement saying it does, just makes you look even sillier.

The day I joined the Forum you had been a member for 6 years and had 1,500 posts by the time I made my 1st post....but I guarantee you that I already knew 10 times what you did. Not everybody finds the Forum right away. Many more aren't on the Forum than are.

I had 30 years in the business before I found out about the Forum when I Googled something. The day I joined I had no time on here and no posts. Do you think that meant I was stupid?

DayTimer might be new to the Forum, but it's obvious from reading his posts that he knows what he's talking about. By the same token, it's obvious from reading your posts, that you don't.

I like you Lamb Chops, but I've told you about this crap before and I'll do it again the next time you say it.

yea, yea - daytimer can kick rocks . . . Love ya Amtrak!

You two combined can't match the right side of my brain :no:

Hello I am new to the Forums and looking at companies to get contracted. I have came across senior life, Lincoln Heritage and Foresters. I would like ask what are your opinion of these companies? and are there anymore recommendations? I am in the state of Maryland.

I dont recruit but feel free to check out my training link below, full of tons of good info....Good luck!

Back