New to the Business. Who Company is Best to Get Contracting With?

And in my response below about Dave's agents riding/training on my blitz, it was not because they were leaving him. We were blitzing close to them and they wanted to come meet/work/hangout and they were more than welcome to.

When I re-read it, it looked like I was talking about them leaving him. They were still with him and happy there is what I was trying to say.

Thanks for the kind words.

I thoroughly believe that all agencies/IMOs available here on the Forum are the cream of the crop, and a tremendous improvement relative to the shuckin' and jivin' MLM Kool-aid drinkers that most agents are involved with, eventually to quit before experiencing an optimal chance of success, with many unfortunately convinced this business sucks hind teat.

That seems to be the problem. You keep trying to operate with only half a brain.

bahahahaha - brains use more body resources than any other part by a 6 to 1 margin . . . That may be why I gained 9 pounds over the holidays . . .

But believe it or not - I learn new things everyday here . . .

Especially from Amtrak and DHK . . .

bahahahaha - brains use more body resources than any other part by a 6 to 1 margin . . . That may be why I gained 9 pounds over the holidays . . .

But believe it or not - I learn new things everyday here . . .

Especially from Amtrak and DHK
. . .

Hahaha, you're smarter than I realized. :twitchy:

Hope you get over the flu soon so you can get back to your usual controversial self Tom.:biggrin:

Hahaha, you're smarter than I realized. :twitchy:

Hope you get over the flu soon so you can get back to your usual controversial self Tom.:biggrin:

Bahahahaha . . .

Yea man - this mess jumped on me when I woke up. Took a 2 hour nap. I'll be better tomorrow. Just hard to study when sick. The FIUL is blending in with the GUL which clashes with the MYGA and makes you want to just say FIA . . .

But - I really do like what a properly structured FIUL / GUL can do for people - especially when relating to providing income, long term care and asset protection. Now I just have to learn how "properly structured" is achieved.

Back