New to the Business. Who Company is Best to Get Contracting With?

But - I really do like what a properly structured FIUL / GUL can do for people - especially when relating to providing income, long term care and asset protection. Now I just have to learn how "properly structured" is achieved.

Now all ya gotta do is the easy part, find people that will feel the same way.

Hello I am new to the Forums and looking at companies to get contracted. I have came across senior life, Lincoln Heritage and Foresters. I would like ask what are your opinion of these companies? and are there anymore recommendations? I am in the state of Maryland.

Hi NewJM I'm in Maryland and have an Agency that allows you to write business with any insurance carrier, contact me.

8E90yjYu44Ni0.gif

Hi NewJM I'm in Maryland and have an Agency that allows you to write business with any insurance carrier, contact me.

I would limit the # of carriers in the beginning though Paul . . . Easier on the learning curve . . .

Standard Life - SIWL
SNL - SIWL
Settlers - SIWL + nice 10 pays
Sentinel - SIWL / Annuities
Trans - SIWL, Term, Annuities
GW - GIWL
AIG - GIWL, Term, Annuities
NA - Term / Annuities

Do you contract those Paul?

OP - I wouldn't have all my contracts with one IMO . . . Spread them out just in case . . .

I would limit the # of carriers in the beginning though Paul . . . Easier on the learning curve . . .

Standard Life - SIWL
SNL - SIWL
Settlers - SIWL + nice 10 pays
Sentinel - SIWL / Annuities
Trans - SIWL, Term, Annuities
GW - GIWL
AIG - GIWL, Term, Annuities
NA - Term / Annuities

Do you contract those Paul?

OP - I wouldn't have all my contracts with one IMO . . . Spread them out just in case . . .

Paul's a recruiter Tom.:yes:

Back