New to the Business. Who Company is Best to Get Contracting With?

NewJM

Hello I am new to the Forums and looking at companies to get contracted. I have came across senior life, Lincoln Heritage and Foresters. I would like ask what are your opinion of these companies? and are there anymore recommendations? I am in the state of Maryland.

Hello I am new to the Forums and looking at companies to get contracted. I have came across senior life, Lincoln Heritage and Foresters. I would like ask what are your opinion of these companies? and are there anymore recommendations? I am in the state of Maryland.

You couldn't do worse than LH or SL. They really are mirrors of each other anyway.

Foresters is far better than those 2 but not really what would be a go to anymore.

And whatever you do, stay away from myinsurebiz. That dude will lead you down the wrong path if you let him. Just check out his offer in the offers section. He failed out that time and it's the same deal now.

Anyone else sending you private messages just delete them. Only the sharks recruit by PM.

Last edited:

Hi NewJM. Welcome to the Forum.

If you browse the forum you'll see a lot of info about various companies. You could start here:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/final-expense-forum/your-top-5-companies-t86068.html

Tim

Are you doing face to face or telesales since that will play a big part in what companies you can use

SL and LH are a captive type groups and you won't really be independent.

Search around the forum for a day or two . . .

Message me and I'll set you up with a guy that produces Super Stars! Top Contracts and fixed priced lead program. No obligation - just a conversation. He is a long time forum member too!

SL and LH are a captive type groups and you won't really be independent.

Search around the forum for a day or two . . .

Message me and I'll set you up with a guy that produces Super Stars! Top Contracts and fixed priced lead program. No obligation - just a conversation. He is a long time forum member too!

Ka - Ching.......another $12.:laugh:

Then why haven't you done that?

You are at the exact same place in this business as you were 9 years ago.

Not quite . . . Doing much better even with 3 weeks of holiday stagnation. 2017 is going to be awesome!

Back